CPA vs CAK

Mothman26

1 hour ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

So, you've seen that CPA film, huh? They've got a LB that looks an awful lot like yours. Henderson is a stud, and he's just a junior! Good luck Sparty!

I think you're probably talking about Patterson i/o Henderson.  They have some Hendersons and they're probably studs too compared to many of CAK's young players, but I think the particular stud you're talking about is Patterson.

Edited by Warriors2011

8 hours ago, Warriors2011 said:

I think you're probably talking about Patterson i/o Henderson.  They have some Hendersons and they're probably studs too compared to many of CAK's young players, but I think the particular stud you're talking about is Patterson.

You'd think I'd know that, now that my alma mater actually offered him. Yes, Patterson.....he flies around so fast tackling people its hard to read that name on the back! :) Good lookin' player!

Warrior.....you guys caught a really crappy break with Shuler leaving. That threw everything into turmoil, at least that's what it looks like from the outside in. I have a LOT of respect for Howell and how he moved wherever you guys needed him. He's a gamer, leader and going to be one heckuva slot WR in college, I'd imagine.

Good luck tonight....would be one awesome upset, if you could pull it off! Time to head out for some win-or-start deer hunting-football!

44 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

You'd think I'd know that, now that my alma mater actually offered him. Yes, Patterson.....he flies around so fast tackling people its hard to read that name on the back! :) Good lookin' player!

Warrior.....you guys caught a really crappy break with Shuler leaving. That threw everything into turmoil, at least that's what it looks like from the outside in. I have a LOT of respect for Howell and how he moved wherever you guys needed him. He's a gamer, leader and going to be one heckuva slot WR in college, I'd imagine.

Good luck tonight....would be one awesome upset, if you could pull it off! Time to head out for some win-or-start deer hunting-football!

You go to Indiana?  BTW, both Patterson and Henderson have had Alabama visits, I think that gives you automatic stud status!

3 hours ago, bcd said:

You go to Indiana?  BTW, both Patterson and Henderson have had Alabama visits, I think that gives you automatic stud status!

Long ago.....they need some really good kids who can ball to get that program over the hump. They're right there.....just need a few consistent recruiting classes. We went up this summer. Won't find a finer bunch of Christian men leading a football program the right way.