Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

40 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

If I’m not mistaken didn’t you go to Campbell County? ;)

Hoghead lives and breaths Campbell County! His life dream is for CCHS to make at least a quarter final. This and next year are not in that dream. Plus his other dream is for Anderson County to never again make a quarter final.. unfortunately this dream is a nightmare as AC does it all this year lol :)

Edited by Mavericksinflight

ok ok ok, lets end all this silly bickering back and forth right now. I  have a proposal to Devilman and maverickinflight.....If AC beats betsy Devilman owes me 100 bucks...if Betsy beats AC, Maverick owes me 100 bucks...if the game is tied at the end of regulation, you BOTH owe me 100 bucks....sound fair? i think so....

Edited by BVDevil

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Hogman I really don’t see Ac winning this game. My take is you win if Ac doesn’t make it lol 

I don't win or loose I mad the bet that Greenville would put a running clock on AC,,I forgot about A.C. playing Betsy you and mavinflight had me all excited about the Greenville playing them...but your right I don't see them getting too Greenville. Maybe if all the stars line up with Jupiter and mavinflight wins the lottery and buys off Betsy' s players I don't see it either...but I would have loved too have seen Greenville hang 80 on them.

23 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

ok ok ok, lets end all this silly bickering back and forth right now. I  have a proposal to Devilman and maverickinflight.....If AC beats betsy Devilman owes me 100 bucks...if Betsy beats AC, Maverick owes me 100 bucks...if the game is tied at the end of regulation, you BOTH owe me 100 bucks....sound fair? i think so....

Ok without hesitation I am On for a buck $100. I am not at all afraid! I know we win and to be honest we win big! Let's go! Where is Devilman?