Central at Whitehaven 2nd Round (Rematch)

kwc

2 hours ago, kwc said:

Ok. What's the deal? What do you guys think? How does this one go? No one in BGIM thought that Central would get past Cordova. What gives? What do you guys think? Could this be a trap game for Whitehaven?

Every game is a trap game for us now. Central is good but we just can’t turn the ball over and gotta win the battle in the trenches and we’ll be fine

Edited by Havengrad04

1 minute ago, Havengrad04 said:

Every game is a trap game for us now. Central is good but we just can’t turn the ball over and gotta win the battle in the trenches. 

I think the guys come out focused. I think we make a statement with this game. Focus is the word of the day.

On a different  note:

According to the AP article in the Commercial appeal, BAMA is becoming short handed at the linbacker position. It appears that the starting MLB, Shaun Hamilton is out for the season because he had to have surgery on his right knee. His back up, the next person on the depth chart at that position is Mack Wilson. Apearently, Mack is out for four to six weeks with an unjury as well. He injured his foot. That is what is being reported as to what coach Saban has confirmed. They were both hurt in the game against LSU this past Saturday. 

BAMA Depth Chart

Josh has just been moved up in the rotation out of necessity. They are going to have to plug the MLB position and assign a back-up. I didn't see the Miss State game, but I had a collegue here at work to tell me he remembers them saying something about a BAMA player who was from Memphis. Be on the look out. They play at #18 Miss. State this Saturday. Then they play Mercer and then Auburn to cloase out the season.

Next man up!

Edited by kwc

2 hours ago, kwc said:

On a different  note:

According to the AP article in the Commercial appeal, BAMA is becoming short handed at the linbacker position. It appears that the starting MLB, Shaun Hamilton is out for the season because he had to have surgery on his right knee. His back up, the next person on the depth chart at that position is Mack Wilson. Apearently, Mack is out for four to six weeks with an unjury as well. He injured his foot. That is what is being reported as to what coach Saban has confirmed. They were both hurt in the game against LSU this past Saturday. 

BAMA Depth Chart

Josh has just been moved up in the rotation out of necessity. They are going to have to plug the MLB position and assign a back-up. I didn't see the Miss State game, but I had a collegue here at work to tell me he remembers them saying something about a BAMA player who was from Memphis. Be on the look out. They play at #18 Miss. State this Saturday. Then they play Mercer and then Auburn to cloase out the season.

Next man up!

So you saying McMillon is about to Start for my Crimson Tide?!?!?!?!/

ROLL TIDE ON DAT