MS Rankings - 1/25/2018

JSamson7

Not much has changed from last week other than the 2 kids who were accidentally in multiple weight classes have been placed in just one and the team affiliations have been corrected on the others who were incorrectly listed.

One addition I somehow missed the 1st go around was adding Benjamin Stigamier from Jackets Youth Wrestling in at 120. That team has more than a few kids ranked as it stands already, but I apologize for leaving him out initially as he has earned a place in the top 6 with his performance.

Also, there will be an update after this weekend's tournaments with an emphasis on results from the Top 100 in Cordova. I will track the other state wide tournaments looking for head to head match ups or other results relative to affecting a possible rankings change. The last poll will come out after the last Region tournament has been completed in mid February. Obviously these rankings won't affect what happens before or during the TNAAU State championships but I hope it gives you all something to talk about.

Good luck to this weekend's competitors and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.pin-tn.com/?page_id=883

Edited by JSamson7

15 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

If he's a Junior then they are all out of this poll. If I included Juniors on this list then you would see it change drastically especially around the lower weights. Honestly he and a few other Juniors could possibly beat their Middle School aged counterpart but I chose to keep it MS only.

Gonna be exciting to see these kids grow and watch them through high school!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wartburg heading to state for the first time in school history. Braylen Melton (sophomore) threw a 1 hitter today against North Greene. 
    • I havent kept up with Keeton since he went to Oakland, so hearing he is in a BOE role now, that may trump him coming back.  Rennard on the other hand. That dude is a Man Builder! And he was cut loose this spring from Scotts Hill. Heard him in a interview a few month back and he inspired me. He needs to be back home in the Purple & Gold, regardless of if he is HC or not or even if he doesnt coach at all, his presences will improve the environment. But Again, I have no clue if he would even be interested.
    • biggest....just saying he is good at what he does. I may or may not have already floated this out his way.   He is a good guy! 
    • Shoulders from Macon co.  A creasy protege. Has the best coached team in the area as of late. Not much shot to win a state title at Macon but could very well be a contender with the talent coming up through the peewee and junior high ranks in TC I hear. He my dark horse candidate. trousdale co fans could also brag to their neighbors that they talked their best coach into coming to TC on a year of such high expectations at Macon co. My dark horse candidate 
    • The baseball field is the baseball field. There are no clear favorites. It is a central location so that is why it is the site. This gets talked about every year and it is always the same answer.