15AA District Tournament

thenewguy85

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, dmm88 said:

Ripley wins tonight and it's gonna be tough for Fayette-Ware or Ripley to beat Hamilton or Mitchell. I think they come out of Region 8 and are the two teams at the state tourney.

Fayette Ware beat Ripley in overtime, Hamilton is pretty darn good, but I think Ripley or Fayette Ware will step to the challenge against either team. 

14 hours ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

Hamilton is really good.  Have to get in Mitchell’s bracket and that’s no cakewalk either 

Mitchell isn't even the number 2 team in they bracket. I remember y'all saying Fayette Ware didn't have a chance against Dyersburg and they pulled the upset if you want to call it that. I think any team can be beat on any night Hamilton is a favorite but they are not a clear cut favorite or dominant team. 

6 hours ago, alumnicoach85 said:

Mitchell isn't even the number 2 team in they bracket. I remember y'all saying Fayette Ware didn't have a chance against Dyersburg and they pulled the upset if you want to call it that. I think any team can be beat on any night Hamilton is a favorite but they are not a clear cut favorite or dominant team. 

You are right, a team can have a bad night and the other team a good night and upsets happen.  However, if both teams have a good night, Hamilton wins.

It will be much harder for Fayette Ware to get to substate this year than it was last because of the Memphis teams.  Not saying it can't happen but you better stay out of Hamilton's bracket

7 hours ago, OldSportsGuy said:

Then I pick Ripley to win District 15 AA. Not sure about Region 8 but all signs point to Hamilton and Mitchell from 16AA being tough to beat

Are y’all saying Mitchell because they are accustomed to getting to the State Tournament? Because I have watched Mitchell like 3 times this year and I don’t see them making it to state. That’s just my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...