Best Summertime High School Age Soccer Game in Tennessee

MountainVol

On June 2 at 10:00 am CST, a collection on Tennessee high school girls will be playing for the first ECNL championship in Tennessee history at the Williamson County Soccer Complex.

If good high school age level soccer is what you like, it will not get better than this.   Most of the players on both teams are going from high school to D1 colleges in a year or two.

15 hours ago, MountainVol said:

On June 2 at 10:00 am CST, a collection on Tennessee high school girls will be playing for the first ECNL championship in Tennessee history at the Williamson County Soccer Complex.

If good high school age level soccer is what you like, it will not get better than this.   Most of the players on both teams are going from high school to D1 colleges in a year or two.

Thank you for the heads up. Congrats to those kids. TN has excellent soccer all over the state so maybe the kids, and coaches, will start getting more attention/credit/respect from Top Drawer and college coaches now? 

If I can I might take little Players coach and the family. :)

11 hours ago, MountainVol said:

I do not know if it is due to increased local and national media attention or the teams' desire to accommodate Booger's scheduled appearance, but game time has been moved from 10 am to 1 pm.

:)

lol. Thank you for the update. State travel playoffs in Murfreesboro and ECNL conference champions too. Big weekend for TN soccer.

On 5/30/2018 at 2:46 PM, MountainVol said:

Saw it. Good games today at that complex. Thank you