Class AAA Region 6

Beagle

On 8/28/2018 at 11:03 PM, Beagle said:

Camden and Fairview win by 40

Yeah I agree with you Camden,Fairview win big. Sycamore/Cubs being a rivalry may be closer. Just seeing the Cubs offense struggle against creekwood defense last week makes me think they'll struggle more this week. Sycamore defense is stout. 34 for cubs will need 150 plus total offense for a W

4 hours ago, Beamerball said:

Yeah I agree with you Camden,Fairview win big. Sycamore/Cubs being a rivalry may be closer. Just seeing the Cubs offense struggle against creekwood defense last week makes me think they'll struggle more this week. Sycamore defense is stout. 34 for cubs will need 150 plus total offense for a W

Yep I never try to call a rivalry game.I tend to lean towards the home team when I do

Camden was up 42-0 at half and could have put it in right before half but chose to let the clock run out. 

JV lost the second half 6-0 vs Harpeths starters again letting the clock run  out with a bit under a 40 second clock  while on the 2 yard line .  On to Huntingdon..yikes they seem to be loaded again this year too!

Edited by Beagle

Several teams in the region have major non region battles against good football teams this upcoming week.  Fairview plays Waverly, Camden plays Huntingdon, Sycamore plays Davidson Academy, Cheatham  County plays Montgomery Central, and Harpeth plays Creek Wood.  There will be several good football games featuring teams from Region 6-3A next week.  

10 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Several teams in the region have major non region battles against good football teams this upcoming week.  Fairview plays Waverly, Camden plays Huntingdon, Sycamore plays Davidson Academy, Cheatham  County plays Montgomery Central, and Harpeth plays Creek Wood.  There will be several good football games featuring teams from Region 6-3A next week.  

Some good ones

On a Fairveiw v Waverly  note  seems McConnell lost his mind after the loss the Huntingdon and ran 3 starters  off during Sunday film. one being the Sr, RB and 2 Olinemen. I heard one Lineman came back but can;t confirm.    GL HF  that QB is a beast no doubt and little Number 8 at wr  will kill you if he can.