Anderson County vs Fulton scrimmage

Jfoster0218

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

I bet Anderson County is very happy this scrimmage was cancelled lol 

Ha ha you so wish LoL :) This game was scheduled to be played on Fulton field and they make the final decision to cancel. Good try Develman but you still have to play us this year. The same thing I said to Campbell County year's ago and we know how that went. LOL haha it's coming man!?

16 hours ago, HookEmFan said:

As an interested observer, AC appeared to be severely disappointed when the scrimmage was canceled.... 

Actually Fulton tried to get them to come on .. didnt rain .. Fulton practiced and tried to get them to come today but AC declined  ... 

16 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ha ha you so wish LoL :) This game was scheduled to be played on Fulton field and they make the final decision to cancel. Good try Develman but you still have to play us this year. The same thing I said to Campbell County year's ago and we know how that went. LOL haha it's coming man!?

Actually Fulton tried to get them to come on .. didnt rain .. Fulton practiced and tried to get them to come today but AC declined  ... 

1 minute ago, Domin18 said:

Good thing because it's storming 

OH  its will be thru in  a few mins .. got turf ... it aint raining  .... Im here close to Fulton ...  it would have passed ... it didnt even rain here yesterday though .... Fulton tried to get them to come on  but they declined