BIGBOYFOOTBALL

1 hour ago, DaBears1976 said:

Walker Valley isn't in our region, but they most likely won't win a game this year. They'll have to come up with something different than playing back yard football from last year. 

Should be....

1. Maryville 

2. Owls

3. Cleveland

4. Bradley or heritage.

Bradley has got to come up with a defense somehow, someway this year. It's not too promising right now. Id have to slide heritage in that 4th spot for now. 

No way Heritage is 4th. They’ve had so many quit they might have 40 on the roster. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

14 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

Walker Valley isn't in our region, but they most likely won't win a game this year. They'll have to come up with something different than playing back yard football from last year. 

Should be....

1. Maryville 

2. Owls

3. Cleveland

4. Bradley or heritage.

Bradley has got to come up with a defense somehow, someway this year. It's not too promising right now. Id have to slide heritage in that 4th spot for now. 

I KEEP FORGETTING THAT IM NOT IN 4-5A.. :grin:

#LOP

15 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

NOT BAAD BIGBOYFOOTBALLERS! I KNEW MARIVUL WOULD WIN BUT DIDN'T SEE THE WOODSHED COMING..KNEW BRADLEY WOULD LOSE BUT DIDN'T SEE THE BACK OF THE WOODSHED TYPE..CLEVELAND FINISH YO BIZZNESS TODAY...GO GOVS AND SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE SCORES ON MCMINN AND HERITAGE..DID THEY GET THE W?

#LOP 

McMinn beat McMinn Central kinda easy.

2 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

NOT BAAD BIGBOYFOOTBALLERS! I KNEW MARIVUL WOULD WIN BUT DIDN'T SEE THE WOODSHED COMING..KNEW BRADLEY WOULD LOSE BUT DIDN'T SEE THE BACK OF THE WOODSHED TYPE..CLEVELAND FINISH YO BIZZNESS TODAY...GO GOVS AND SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE SCORES ON MCMINN AND HERITAGE..DID THEY GET THE W?

#LOP 

Heritage got beat 52-3 by South Doyle.