Kingston travels to Wallace Black Field to take on Harriman

19 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Glad football season is back..kingston should be pretty good this year..good size and speed..not sure what harriman has..i think the blue devils will hang around for a bit..ill tak e kingston by 2tds..

It should be a good one! Kingston is definitely solid and I really like what Coach Pankey is doing right now at Kingston. I think if harriman can make a statement in the first opening drives it will impact the game in their favor. We’ll see though!! Friday is almost here!!!

3 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Sportswriter..whats your score prediction?

I think if I’m looking at it from a professional point of view and had to take a pick I’d take Kingston by 10. I’m still pretty optimistic about this team and the talent they have. I hope playing at home and the motivation to keep a win streak against the Jackets on our field will play to our advantage Friday night though. I honestly think it will be a very good game. Jet Pride could end up being right but I think the only way that happens if Harriman just doesn’t show up whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Pretty fair assessment. I think it will be a good hard nosed game. 

I may come watch this game.  I've never watched a Kingston/Harriman game. I know it is one of the longest rivalries in the state.  You guys where playing each other when the game was played with leather helmets.