Bradley travels to Farragut

DaBears1976

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34-0 Farragut was the final. You can tell that this team is very green and young. Bradley actually moved the ball and defense showed up for the most part. 8 total turn overs will beat ya anytime. We had 6 just in the first half and the score was only 20-0. Bradley showed signs last night or Farragut just isn't all that good.

17 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

34-0 Farragut was the final. You can tell that this team is very green and young. Bradley actually moved the ball and defense showed up for the most part. 8 total turn overs will beat ya anytime. We had 6 just in the first half and the score was only 20-0. Bradley showed signs last night or Farragut just isn't all that good.

My team didn’t play last night so I went to this game thinking it would be good. I don’t think you can say farragut isn’t all that good. Their starting QB only played 1 1/2 quarters. Their #1 RB didn’t dress. They didn’t play their best CBs either. This is all coming from a farragut fan I sat next to. If all that is true farragut might just have a pretty good team.

41 minutes ago, Victorioussecrets said:

My team didn’t play last night so I went to this game thinking it would be good. I don’t think you can say farragut isn’t all that good. Their starting QB only played 1 1/2 quarters. Their #1 RB didn’t dress. They didn’t play their best CBs either. This is all coming from a farragut fan I sat next to. If all that is true farragut might just have a pretty good team.

Maybe we watched a different game. Maybe they was good. A team like Cleveland, Maryville, owls or whoever would have beat us 70-0 with all the turnovers and sloppy play. To have 6 turn overs in the first half, only down 20-0 and we had more first downs and yards, just something wasn't right. They are not the same team we played last year. Bradley kinda outplayed them throughout the night. Refs sucked on both sides. 

12 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

Maybe we watched a different game. Maybe they was good. A team like Cleveland, Maryville, owls or whoever would have beat us 70-0 with all the turnovers and sloppy play. To have 6 turn overs in the first half, only down 20-0 and we had more first downs and yards, just something wasn't right. They are not the same team we played last year. Bradley kinda outplayed them throughout the night. Refs sucked on both sides. 

It seems like Farragut had over 300 yards rushing (197 by just 1 back)and over 100 passing so I would say they are pretty decent. Farragut played a lot of kids from the 2nd quarter on. I think if they wanted to they could’ve made that game a lot uglier.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, rebelwoman87 said:

Go BC!!

Maryville fans rooting for the Bears? Now I know why the world shifted Friday night :)

4 Starters returning for the Bears, and a whole new OL. Knew this would be a questionable game to start with, but we really helped Farragut with the turnover bug.

That said at times the Bears looked good with so many new faces in new roles. Actually was a bit encouraged by the overall play despite the end result. Sometimes you just gotta shrug and say ok, forget that one, and let's move on.

10 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

Maryville fans rooting for the Bears? Now I know why the world shifted Friday night :)

4 Starters returning for the Bears, and a whole new OL. Knew this would be a questionable game to start with, but we really helped Farragut with the turnover bug.

That said at times the Bears looked good with so many new faces in new roles. Actually was a bit encouraged by the overall play despite the end result. Sometimes you just gotta shrug and say ok, forget that one, and let's move on.

I’m a DaBears fan

7 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I’m a DaBears fan

Don't know DaBears1976, but glad he is a poster and a great Bear Fan.

But I knew the Original DaBears sitting with him at games for 40 years. Sadly we sat together in Maryville last fall for the last time. While he didn't frequent the football boards as much in recent years, he was a great Bradley fan, and supporter. No matter the situation, we had a great time following our Bears wherever the schedule led.