Greeneville vs Union Co. +50....who ya got?

BVDevil

I like Greeneville in this one. The real question is can your Vols keep Will Grier from scoring 50 on your defense? I expect another classic video of you watching the Vols lose to Florida again this year! “Its ten i see” is the best video of all time!! 

Go Gators! Go Alcoa!

15 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Can the devils come from down 50 at the start and lead at halftime? If not they might be in trouble because the starters are only allowed one second half series. This will be a stern test for the Greene D. What say you Devil nation and Devil haters ( cows )

It will be tough to be up 50 at the half  on most teams because they will try there best to run clock if they can.However,it's probably going to be about as easy as keeping this thread on the first page.Good to see you last week brother.

On 8/25/2018 at 8:12 AM, Deion24 said:

I like Greeneville in this one. The real question is can your Vols keep Will Grier from scoring 50 on your defense? I expect another classic video of you watching the Vols lose to Florida again this year! “Its ten i see” is the best video of all time!! 

Go Gators! Go Alcoa!

see man....that just hurts......here i am, all enjoying another great Devil season, not thinking or worrying about how zitty my vols MIGHT be this year....so THANKS ALOT FOR THAT man.....to anser your question though... no way Rosie Greer and his band of musket totin northern hillbillies is gona put 50 on MY musket totin band of east tennessee hillbilies.....YOU my friend better be worrying about how your lizards are going to manage to come up here to the "top" and get a second miracle win in a row.....Good luck to the "naders" gettin another gold ball this year brother

On 8/25/2018 at 6:21 PM, BatmanDevil said:

It will be tough to be up 50 at the half  on most teams because they will try there best to run clock if they can.However,it's probably going to be about as easy as keeping this thread on the first page.Good to see you last week brother.

well bro, i tried to give this weeks game some sort of added dilema to keep people on here interested....my  ONLY worry this week is getting out of that place in tact.....games like this not only agitate me, but they also worry me.....not because we might slip up and drop one, but just because of the target on our back and how hard other teams will be "gunning" for us. Great to see you and my little under sized, pewny little nephew too.....you did good brother, you had us a youngin smart enough to get into the front door at a place you and I have only been lucky enough to drive thru..lol

10 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

well bro, i tried to give this weeks game some sort of added dilema to keep people on here interested....my  ONLY worry this week is getting out of that place in tact.....games like this not only agitate me, but they also worry me.....not because we might slip up and drop one, but just because of the target on our back and how hard other teams will be "gunning" for us. Great to see you and my little under sized, pewny little nephew too.....you did good brother, you had us a youngin smart enough to get into the front door at a place you and I have only been lucky enough to drive thru..lol

Yep,just want to get these wins and come out healthy brother.

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yep,just want to get these wins and come out healthy brother.

not sure if im going or not yet,,,,,i initially had a ride, room and ticket to charlotte for the WVU game, but that fell thru, so now ive got friday night free, but John is thinking about paying for us both to go, so we'll see

2 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

not sure if im going or not yet,,,,,i initially had a ride, room and ticket to charlotte for the WVU game, but that fell thru, so now ive got friday night free, but John is thinking about paying for us both to go, so we'll see

It may take a while to get the Vols going again,but time will tell.

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

see man....that just hurts......here i am, all enjoying another great Devil season, not thinking or worrying about how zitty my vols MIGHT be this year....so THANKS ALOT FOR THAT man.....to anser your question though... no way Rosie Greer and his band of musket totin northern hillbillies is gona put 50 on MY musket totin band of east tennessee hillbilies.....YOU my friend better be worrying about how your lizards are going to manage to come up here to the "top" and get a second miracle win in a row.....Good luck to the "naders" gettin another gold ball this year brother

You should come tailgate with us before the Gator game. You are a legend in Gainesville!

On 8/25/2018 at 8:12 AM, Deion24 said:

Go Gators! Go Alcoa!

I’d expect a deion to be an fsu fan.

also fla is hot garbage.