Fulton: PRICELESS

msmoker21

Hey fulton2top No one is trying to get you mad--you are the one on here runny off at the mouth--even if they are your boys, give it a rest, are you trying to convince yourself or your boys of their speed--I watch a tape on ya last night and yes they are good ,but so are we it will be a good game.Are you coming Friday to see the game? :x

[Edited by mamajacket on 11-25-02 5:07P]

:D

[Edited by mamajacket on 11-25-02 5:37P]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all you better watch who your talkin to....runnin your mouth...go up to some fulton people friday tryin to hate on where we come from and who we are....wee what happens!!! You ain't gonna sit up here disrespectin who I am and who all of my friends and family are!!! You done it now!!! I don't give a what you trousdale people think about Fulton no more....don't care what u say....dont care how u act!!! It's one thing to be on here talkin bout football and all of this and talkin smack....but you had to go get personal with it!!! You dont know what u just did....it's all about hatred now!!! When the Fulton boys see this tomorrow....whic i most definitely can gurantee they will...along with many many others!!! This will be the *AMMO* they been lookin for in Trousdale!!! AW NAW NAW MAN YA'LL DONE UP AND DONE IT!!! Understand that one BBBB!!! And for you mama....yes I'm comin to the game!!! And we saw game film tonight too and from what I hear from my boys....given I didn't see it since i'm not on the team...they aren't too impressed!!! Not the opinions of all of them....just some!!!

Fulton2top not all people here act like that looking for a good game.Lets keep in our minds this is highschool football and the kids play it on the field. Once again are you coming Friday. Hope to see you there.You know what the one you are talking to that is putting down your town probably doesn't even play football,so act like he or she is not even on here this has been alot of fun reading your statements.(lets keep it friendly)Good luck to all.But have to say.GO JACKETS

well...i really don't understand why all ya'll are actin like this...i mean seriously that was so uncalled for for you to make fun of where we come from and how we talk...don't get mad cause ya'll are about to get beat friday....i know your jelous of where we come from b/c i happen to love livin in the ghetto!!!! hahaha...well we'll see what ya'll are saying friday after the game!

GO FALCONS!!!! ;):D

As a matter of fact....being an inner-city school we get government computers!!! There's perks to bein a "GIRL from the HOOD"!!! Come on now people....say what u want about the game...by your slams on where we live you've shown me that you just don't have anything to say to back up your team....almost admitting that they're gonna get (in your terms) A WHOOPIN'!!! *AMMO* I love it!!! ;) DON'T HATE CUZ U AIN'T GOIN TO THE STATE!!!

look...it's not that we don't have class it's just that ya'll keep talking about where we're from and that's not cool at all! that just shows how much class you have...and one thing good about boys from the hood...they can run fast!!! and you country boys know how to ride a tractor...come on now...just chill out with all this WHERE YOU'RE FROM CRAP! let's talk about the game!!!!