Monterey @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Jo Byrns is coming off a decent performance against Cascade (23-0).  Monterey is 0-2 and looks to be struggling.  I have the same expectations for JB as I do this week.  JB should win pretty easily.  Our offense needs to keep improving.  Our defense is looking really good.

1 hour ago, MOTO24 said:

Jo Byrns is coming off a decent performance against Cascade (23-0).  Monterey is 0-2 and looks to be struggling.  I have the same expectations for JB as I do this week.  JB should win pretty easily.  Our offense needs to keep improving.  Our defense is looking really good.

I agree with you Moto. We need some more blocking and we are gonna have to work in some passing or we will begin facing full boxes. Defense looks pretty good. I think we held Cascade to under 50 yards of offense. JB should win but I can't count out them Monterey boys. 

This game has been decided by less than 7 points the last 3 years! Wish I could say that will be the outcome this year!!! JB wins this one by a lot! Red Devil u and Moto won’t hear no smack outta me toward JB now that my boy graduated! Good luck to you guys! Monterey is going to have a rough year!!! 

Edited by TALMAD

14 hours ago, TALMAD said:

This game has been decided by less than 7 points the last 3 years! Wish I could say that will be the outcome this year!!! JB wins this one by a lot! Red Devil u and Moto won’t hear no smack outta me toward JB now that my boy graduated! Good luck to you guys! Monterey is going to have a rough year!!! 

Thanks, and I hope you’re right.

On 8/26/2018 at 12:09 PM, reddevil44 said:

I am looking for fence runners to motivate this team. They came out flat Friday night. I will be running the fence the rest of the season. Feel free to join me.

I’m working on putting a heavy duty side car on my hoovearound, me and you ant running nowhere but to the food !

go devils