Monterey @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

On 8/31/2018 at 11:05 PM, TALMAD said:

This game kinda shocks me but kinda don’t! The one year I figured JB would blow Monterey out they don’t! Typical Monterey/JB game! Someone fill me in or give me excuses as usual!

I'm just now seeing this TALMAD...no excuses from me.  I'd say Monterey isn't nearly as bad as you put on though.  Monterey hung around, hit a long pass for a TD, recovered the ensuing kickoff and scored again and we had us a ballgame.  JB answered to pull back ahead.  Monterey made one final push but couldn't complete the pass and the game ended.  Monterey was very close to tying the game.  Neither team looked very good to me.  Gordonsville should win the region again and no team in the region will get past the second round.  We already know this though...

41 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

I'm just now seeing this TALMAD...no excuses from me.  I'd say Monterey isn't nearly as bad as you put on though.  Monterey hung around, hit a long pass for a TD, recovered the ensuing kickoff and scored again and we had us a ballgame.  JB answered to pull back ahead.  Monterey made one final push but couldn't complete the pass and the game ended.  Monterey was very close to tying the game.  Neither team looked very good to me.  Gordonsville should win the region again and no team in the region will get past the second round.  We already know this though...

These two seem to always leave us hanging after we play. Cant figure it out. Monterey got beat pretty bad first 2 games and has Huntland tonight but I seen in paper today Huntland is Senior Heavy and 1-1 and have that kid Reed back. Maybe Midway and Mt Pleasant are great teams this year. I just know Monterey is young. Very young! 

Edited by TALMAD

15 hours ago, TALMAD said:

These two seem to always leave us hanging after we play. Cant figure it out. Monterey got beat pretty bad first 2 games and has Huntland tonight but I seen in paper today Huntland is Senior Heavy and 1-1 and have that kid Reed back. Maybe Midway and Mt Pleasant are great teams this year. I just know Monterey is young. Very young! 

I went and watched Midway last night best coached Midway team ive seen and have a pretty good looking team.Not world beaters but much better than usual.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I went and watched Midway last night best coached Midway team ive seen and have a pretty good looking team.Not world beaters but much better than usual.

That is a good thing but still just a bump in the road for the KEES!!!! I figured you would of checked out that Alcoa/Mville game! Gotta say that Alcoa must absolutely be unreal this year!!!