Blackman travels down the road to Coffee Co

Blaze45

I believe this should be a win for Blackman, but I am hopeful that the fans from CC will show up and support their boys. I can't imagine hearing heckling from your own bleachers, much less family and friends. At a minimum if you tell someone long enough they will never amount to anything they will prove you right. Just imagine what a little support might do. I hope they are ready to knock heads and get after it. I know we will be. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, PIONEERS12 said:

dead thread

Granted it is not setting the world on fire. My only point to this thread was not who will win tonight's game . But for folks who would show up and support their kids. Much like Coffee county, I have said that I wanted to see Warren County fans get behind their team and support them and the coaches or make the necessary changes...to do so The message you send your local kids be it on here or in the stands( or not ) matters.

2 hours ago, PIONEERS12 said:

High school sports is just like college sports most of the talk on social media is generated from the teams that are winning at a certain time.  I've missed very few games in 40+ years. I agree it is all about supporting those involved.

I see you on here as one of the few Pioneer faithful. I just wish you had more troops.  Everybody loves a winner....I just think your kids have gotten a raw deal for a while now, but then again so has coffee county 

It's a shame football does not mean much as it once did in a a lot of rural areas of TN. WCHS has the largest school square footage wise in the state, over 2,100 students and one of the elite fieldhouses and weight rooms in this state.  Yet all that does not constitute the possibility of even having a team in the future.

57 minutes ago, PIONEERS12 said:

It's a shame football does not mean much as it once did in a a lot of rural areas of TN. WCHS has the largest school square footage wise in the state, over 2,100 students and one of the elite fieldhouses and weight rooms in this state.  Yet all that does not constitute the possibility of even having a team in the future.

I hate that ... Good luck tonight... give them Cav's heck