CLEVELAND VS BRADLEY

PassiveAggressive

WUT IS GOING ON WITH MY BUDDIES FROM 4-5A??? I MEAN DA BEARZ HAVE WENT INTO EARLY HYBERNATION SINCE DEM OWLS WALKED OUTTA THE DEN UNSCATHED:mrgreen: CMON GUYS WE ALL SUCK YOU KNOW WHO COMING OUTTA THIS REGION UNLESS WE BORROW SOME STUDS FROM ALCOA!! WELP MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE SOME BRAGGING RIGHTS BY FRIDAY NIGHT AND I'M PICKIN DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ CUZ THEY'RE AT HOME AND HAVE THE 2ND BEST HOME COOKING RECORD ALONGSIDE MCMINN:) GOOD LUCK TO BOTH IN YOUR PURSUIT FOR 3RD PLACE :DDEM OWLS AINT READY TO GIVE UP THAT TOP SPOT!!

#LOP

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressive said:

THIS IS THE GAME PA WILL BE WATCHING IT MEANS SOMETHING! GOOD LUCK.. I LOOK TO HEAR THE TRASH TALKING ABOUT 1030 FRIDAY NIGHT

#LOP 

PA buddy, there must not be anymore Raider or Bears fans around anymore. You're right, they all went into hibernation. One of the oldest and the defiantly the meanest rivalry game means nothing on it anymore. Should be a good game tho. 

45 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Not as much hype in this game like it once was even though it actually means more now since both are in the same district. I give Bradley the edge by 2 scores, although I hope my raiders can pull it off.

I TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A CLASSIC STATEMENT BY DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ FANS. IF YOU PLAY FOR 4 QTRS YOU HAVE A SHOT EVEN IF YOU'RE DOWN 27-7 AT HALFTIME :grin:.I  SAW HOW YOU ALMOST CAME BACK LAST FRIDAY DON'T TRIP FOOSE.. NOW THAT FRESHMAN STUD WIDEOUT DID CATCH SOME GOOD PASSES AND IF TC IS BACK YOU WILL HAVE TO GET THAT SECONDARY GOING..GOOD LUCK!

#LOP

12 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

I FELT A COMEBACK AT 20-14 BUT T C SAID NAW..DEM OWLS DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM..MAYBE THATS WHY WE WON LOL.. BUT I WILL TAKE IT.:thumb:

#LOP 

#ON PACE TO KEEP 2ND PLACE

It was 20-14 and we were getting the ball back but had a roughing the punter called on us and it was all down hill from there. Oh well, on to the next.