Jo Byrns @ Westmoreland

GBO52

9 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

We didnt get anything going on O last night! Our line is going to have to man up this week. I dont want to call anyone out but we need to get some movement up front. Back in the day we had undersized lineman. The trick is staying low and blocking surface. Small lineman arent big enough to extend the arms and use hands. They have to get on the hip or a tad lower and pump the feet. I feel we are to high. Hope I dont offend but light a fire!

You should tell the coaching staff about these secret blocking blocking techniques! 

10 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

You should tell the coaching staff about these secret blocking blocking techniques! 

Its no secret, its much the same blocking technique that vandy used to make the notre dame coach upset with them a couple weeks ago. Blocking low is legal on the line of scrimmage. Its not considered cut blocking.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Its no secret, its much the same blocking technique that vandy used to make the notre dame coach upset with them a couple weeks ago. Blocking low is legal on the line of scrimmage. Its not considered cut blocking.

I was joking. Also, cut blocking is legal on the line of scrimmage.

Edited by 4thandGoal

22 hours ago, RUREADY said:

Westmoreland is lucky JB didn’t have there full roster or it would have been bad but I guess they would have blamed the refs again.  Why don’t y’all just accept that you ain’t that good and move on.

More like Jo Byrns is lucky we played like we did.... Jo byrns is awful I hate to say that because I know they are just kids but If you take away #1 and #55 Jo Byrns would possibly get beat by the school of the blind.... Postman is correct our line was TERRIBLE no blocking at all our backs ran at about 65% and our secondary does not want to hit anyone! I know Coach Perry is coaching them better then that but he can't play the game for them. They better get some fire about them this week or it will be real ugly. 

• Like 1