Jo Byrns @ Westmoreland

GBO52

Jo Byrns travels over to Westmoreland friday night 2-2, with the Eagles 4-1, but both teams coming off a loss in their previous games. Last year Jo Byrns come out on top with some major help from the TSSAA officials. Possibly the worst officiated game I've ever seen and that's no joke! Looking for an Eagle victory this week! Predictions? 

10 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

Oh boy. I watched the game last year online. Yeah I don't think I've ever seen that many flags in a game.

Jo Byrns came out on top 14-6 last year. And Westmoreland got the brunt of those bad calls in that game. And I think that Jo Byrns isn't as good as last year.

So I'm gonna say Westmoreland by a couple scores.

Hopefully so.... I am sure its been requested that the officials we had last year stay at the house for this one lol but I am sure they will be there cheering on their Red Devils just this time hopefully its from the stands and not on the field lol

4 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Hopefully so.... I am sure its been requested that the officials we had last year stay at the house for this one lol but I am sure they will be there cheering on their Red Devils just this time hopefully its from the stands and not on the field lol

I don't know what was said to the white cap early in the game but it clearly was something that struck him the wrong way. Because he was throwing flags on Westmoreland every chance he got...

23 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I don't know what was said to the white cap early in the game but it clearly was something that struck him the wrong way. Because he was throwing flags on Westmoreland every chance he got...

He made sure everyone knew he was there that's for sure 

5 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Wasn't to far from it.... We had a kid maybe two ejected.... more flags thrown that game against us then we had all year combined... 

I think H2O played there the week after that game. Emotions were pretty high a week later.  The best officials are the ones you don’t even notice.  I wife always knows when we had some bad refs... because I come home with no voice. 

1 hour ago, PurpleReign said:

I think H2O played there the week after that game. Emotions were pretty high a week later.  The best officials are the ones you don’t even notice.  I wife always knows when we had some bad refs... because I come home with no voice. 

A year later I watch that game and my blood pressure still goes through the roof!