Stewie at Shelbyville

nrgrizzlies

Today's special guest poster is Domer Napsnider from east TN...

redneck_games_05.jpg

Ok, yall.  The you-pee-en tirdy tee vee game of the weak is stew-ee at shelbee-vul.

Stew-ee dun came up short genst tuff teems brant-would and cane ridge.  Shelbee-vul is tree and won but taint exactly played the sked-yul stew-ee played.

May-bay i go to that rant-to-own place and git a high definishun tee vee to see you pee en tirdy show it in high definishun.

yall come back now, ya hear

3 hours ago, nrgrizzlies said:

Even though I'm WAY too old to participate in any form of "partying" - bongs are sold at every non-name carry out in Rutherford County.  

40 years ago the only place you could find them here in the county was at 'head shops' in the city or make them.  A friend of mine paid his way thru MTSU making what he called "Bamboo Chattanooga One Toke" ones.  Evidently they sold WELL.  LOL

He made the bongs, and I arrested the users when I started working Narcotics.

Weed is one thing... but lots of those no-name carry outs are selling paraphernalia that people say is for smoking crack or meth.  There are municipalities around the nation that have made that type of paraphernalia illegal to be sold in a carry out.  Why can't the towns in Rutherford County follow suit?  Why roll out the red carpet for hard-drug using junkies and pushers? 

3 hours ago, WesHartley said:

To bring this back to the original topic, I think this is a must win game for Stewie, not like Martin's job is on the line or anything, but just looking a their schedule, if they want in the playoffs, they can't lose this one.  Stewie by 21.

Gagging that one up at Overton does make this a virtual must win to finish .500 and go to the playoffs.  Coach Martin needs to stop scheduling teams like Blackman and Brentwood... while a certain other school in the north part of that county is playing a 3a school this week and one that is horrible in football at that.  That doesn't mean he should be scheduling 3a "competition" but maybe consider playing nearby Nolensville,  Hillwood (who will have a new campus soon), etc. 

With the prolific passing of Shelbyville's qb,  I'm thinking a close game. Stewie needs lots of 1st downs and control the time of possession.  And stop the turnovers and penalties. 

52 minutes ago, nrgrizzlies said:

Gagging that one up at Overton does make this a virtual must win to finish .500 and go to the playoffs.  Coach Martin needs to stop scheduling teams like Blackman and Brentwood... while a certain other school in the north part of that county is playing a 3a school this week and one that is horrible in football at that.  That doesn't mean he should be scheduling 3a "competition" but maybe consider playing nearby Nolensville,  Hillwood (who will have a new campus soon), etc. 

With the prolific passing of Shelbyville's qb,  I'm thinking a close game. Stewie needs lots of 1st downs and control the time of possession.  And stop the turnovers and penalties. 

That QB for Stewie helps them control the ball, and keeps Shelbyville off the field.