Hendersonville at Franklin.....who wins?

CommandoPride1478

This game makes for an interesting matchup.  Franklin will be throwing all night and HHS will grind out the running game.  HHS has their running game clicking on all cylinders.  Pass D has in past been a weak spot for HHS.....it does seem to be much improved this year.  

I think this will be a very competitive game but in the end  HHS wins by a couple TDS.  

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

This game makes for an interesting matchup.  Franklin will be throwing all night and HHS will grind out the running game.  HHS has their running game clicking on all cylinders.  Pass D has in past been a weak spot for HHS.....it does seem to be much improved this year.  

I think this will be a very competitive game but in the end  HHS wins by a couple TDS.  

Thats always been a point this team struggles it seems year by year(excluding tj carter). Correct, they are better than previous years however, havent heard much on franklin but i like the commandos in this one.

I haven't seen either team but from what I gather looking at Franklin's games is that they are at least competent on defense. They have played Brentwood, Riverdale, Ravenwood, Independence and McGavock and have allowed 7, 9, 17, 24 and 24.

Which may not be a good thing for Hendersonville considering that they have given up 14, 22, 26, 27 and 28 points.

It could be another game like they had last week against Lebanon.

54 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I haven't seen either team but from what I gather looking at Franklin's games is that they are at least competent on defense. They have played Brentwood, Riverdale, Ravenwood, Independence and McGavock and have allowed 7, 9, 17, 24 and 24.

Which may not be a good thing for Hendersonville considering that they have given up 14, 22, 26, 27 and 28 points.

It could be another game like they had last week against Lebanon.

Those HHS stats are a little misleading.  D only gave up 7 against SC.  1st and 2nd team D only gave up 7 against Beech. Holding Blackman to 28 actually looks to be a pretty solid Defensive outing.  They did give up 26 to Centennial who’s has a pretty dang good offense. 22 against Lebanon who has struggled offensively.  

It def should be a very good game.  I think HHS finds a way to score at least 28 .  Will that be enough?  Look forward to finding out Friday night. 

I can tell you Franklin is missing a good bit of talent they used to have.  I don't think Independence is near as good as they have been in the last few years, but Indy still beat the Rebels up pretty good.  I always find myself pulling for Franklin, mostly because I know Donnie is a good guy and I can't help but pull for him.  I just don't think his team has the talent, and that's why H'ville wins by 14-21, but I won't be mad if the Rebels prove me wrong.

11 minutes ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Thanks Blaze!!!   Pulling for you guys tonight as well.  Im calling Blackman for the win 24-21!!! Gooooo Blaze!!!!

I appreciate the well wishes we will need great play from the team solid coaching and a little luck to pull this off. You guys on the other hand have been rolling on folks. I don't see this game going any  different. Glad we got you early

Franklin up 14-0 at half.  Didn’t see this coming. Franklin has completely shut down the Commando run in the 1st half.   24 has been a beast running ball for Franklin.  Can’t get him to the ground.  Hats off to Franklin for a great 1st half gameplan.

Franklin gets ball to start half. Commandos better find some offense or this one could be over quick.  

Edited by CommandoPride1478