Chattanooga Area Podcast

PatB1489

Good show guys, I think Meigs and Tyner are on a collision course to see who goes to Cookeville, Tyner is loaded with athletes, and Meigs has a few of it’s own, they are led by QB Aaron Swafford last years Mr.football finalist, who is being pursued by D1 colleges for offense and defense.  This would be a huge game if both teams can make it.

by the way, I have seen both SP and Whitwell play and nether would beat Meigs or Tyner IMO.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Good show guys, I think Meigs and Tyner are on a collision course to see who goes to Cookeville, Tyner is loaded with athletes, and Meigs has a few of it’s own, they are led by QB Aaron Swafford last years Mr.football finalist, who is being pursued by D1 colleges for offense and defense.  This would be a huge game if both teams can make it.

by the way, I have seen both SP and Whitwell play and nether would beat Meigs or Tyner IMO.

Where did you see Whitwell and SP play?

3 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Where did you see Whitwell and SP play?

At the jamboree, and have some friends in the valley that’s seen Meigs and Whitwell play a couple times and they said Meigs has the best defense they’ve seen all year. Don’t get wrong Whitwell and SP are really good teams and they have a legit chance to get to Cookeville.