Clinton's Offense Better? Defense Worse?

92Dragon

5 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Fans don't have patience today. Look how long it took Stoops to get Kentucky turned into a winning program. 6 years!!  If Clinton doesn't have winning records in 5 or 6 years, I'll say we might need a coaching change. But until then, I'm willing to give McKamey a chance and see what he can do.

I like you loyalty to Mckamey but he won’t be there for six years. Hearing a lot of rumors now. Coaches leaving at end of season. I also heard that next Friday vs Oak Ridge Clinton,is going to recognize S. Whitt. Why would they do that, I understand he may have cleaned up. But he is a felon correct. Been in prison. I know he was a great athlete at Clinton. But their have been a lot of other athletes that have came that should be recognized. If they are going off the 92 team there is. Scarborough, Rhoody, Lienart. Earlier years. B. Wilson, Longest, Holbrook, McRae, Minga and the list could go one. Don’t understand. I may have missed something. If so please reply..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HSFBGuru said:

I like you loyalty to Mckamey but he won’t be there for six years. Hearing a lot of rumors now. Coaches leaving at end of season. I also heard that next Friday vs Oak Ridge Clinton,is going to recognize S. Whitt. Why would they do that, I understand he may have cleaned up. But he is a felon correct. Been in prison. I know he was a great athlete at Clinton. But their have been a lot of other athletes that have came that should be recognized. If they are going off the 92 team there is. Scarborough, Rhoody, Lienart. Earlier years. B. Wilson, Longest, Holbrook, McRae, Minga and the list could go one. Don’t understand. I may have missed something. If so please reply..

Yeah, I thought that was a little strange too.  Some of those guys you mentioned were great players on the field and great men off the field.  Bizarre!

92, I thought Clinton looked much improved vs. West.  The offense moved it pretty good most of the night on a solid West defense.  It will be interesting to see if OR can handle the wing-t any better than West did.  I think speed will be the difference in the Clinton/OR game. 

Edited by oridgecat

2 hours ago, HSFBGuru said:

I agree. Jason Leinart would have been my first choice to honor someone off the 92' team.

I don’t like to call players out and I probably shouldn’t post this, but how in the world is #79 for clinton not any good? The kid is massive.. he got blew up the entire night tonight by a kid much smaller. Then he decided he didn’t want to play in the second half so he was “hurt.” I’ve been going to clinton games for 20 years and I don’t recall a player so soft in my life. 

29 minutes ago, DragonVol said:

I don’t like to call players out and I probably shouldn’t post this, but how in the world is #79 for clinton not any good? The kid is massive.. he got blew up the entire night tonight by a kid much smaller. Then he decided he didn’t want to play in the second half so he was “hurt.” I’ve been going to clinton games for 20 years and I don’t recall a player so soft in my life. 

Blame it on Xbox and Air Condition.... No want too.