Cleveland visits Heritage

BarneySox2007

39 minutes ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

heck I wish Cleveland would keep their kids. it's ridiculous that our kids will never play for Bradley. I can't wait for Cleveland to get someone they like so they can keep their kids and our kids can beat them!

This is a first for me.  Are you complaining that Bradley is beating Cleveland with a bunch of kids from Cleveland?  And the Cleveland transfers are better players than the kids actually zoned for Bradley, so the Bradley kids don't get to play?  

4 hours ago, oridgecat said:

This is a first for me.  Are you complaining that Bradley is beating Cleveland with a bunch of kids from Cleveland?  And the Cleveland transfers are better players than the kids actually zoned for Bradley, so the Bradley kids don't get to play?  

Not only are the Bears getting some Cleveland transfers but there is a steady stream of Cleveland Middle kids now going to Bradley. It’s open zoning.  That is the much bigger problem for Cleveland and the person who is whining about playing time.  I’m sure the Bears would like to see Cummings at Cleveland for several more years.

1 minute ago, DonDraper said:

Not only are the Bears getting some Cleveland transfers but there is a steady stream of Cleveland Middle kids now going to Bradley. It’s open zoning.  That is the much bigger problem for Cleveland and the person who is whining about playing time.  I’m sure the Bears would like to see Cummings at Cleveland for several more years.

I understand, but was I correct about a Bradley fan on here complaining about beating another team with their own players because the Bradley kids get less playing time?  Never heard that one before. Lol  

Just now, oridgecat said:

I understand, but was I correct about a Bradley fan on here complaining about beating another team with their own players because the Bradley kids get less playing time?  Never heard that one before. Lol  

Yes you certainly were.  I’m not entirely convinced that’s actually a Bradley fan either.