Knox Catholic @ Rhea County

ADS1

3 hours ago, RCfan said:

Yeah... I would have to agree with that assessment of your team.

Your "studs" may be hurt but y'all got plenty of stallions. 

If the report I got is accurate then you guys started 5 freshmen on offense tonight - both receivers, center, quarterback and running back - WOW!! and they got better as the game went on. Very impressive group. 

Eagles on the other hand not so impressive. Better get it together before the Soddy game.

Hard to imagine a much better line around and the freshman really stepped up tonight. Future is looking good with the current freshmen and several very good linemen coming next year. As our health hopefully improves, we should be poised to make another run. Freshman RB was 32 yards away from the single game rushing record.

Well, we certainly didn't play our best game and was probably lucky the score wasn't worse. I really thought we could win this one and have a chance to make something of this season, yet. I must say I am really disappointed in how few people are coming to the games. It's been several years since I have seen crowds this small at our home games. I guess it's time to start looking at the bright side. We have a struggling 2A Marion County team this week that I don't think we can possibly lose to and we were able to get Blackman off the schedule and replaced with Brainerd. If we didn't have those two games, we would be struggling. Oh well, I'll still be here pulling for our Eagles and still hoping we turn things around.

6 hours ago, Eagle4life55 said:

Well, we certainly didn't play our best game and was probably lucky the score wasn't worse. I really thought we could win this one and have a chance to make something of this season, yet. I must say I am really disappointed in how few people are coming to the games. It's been several years since I have seen crowds this small at our home games. I guess it's time to start looking at the bright side. We have a struggling 2A Marion County team this week that I don't think we can possibly lose to and we were able to get Blackman off the schedule and replaced with Brainerd. If we didn't have those two games, we would be struggling. Oh well, I'll still be here pulling for our Eagles and still hoping we turn things around.

I was very surprised at the crowd size!

On 9/30/2018 at 9:45 AM, Eagle4life55 said:

What gets me is how the amount of former players attending is really down. Usually there is a great support in this capacity. I hope the season can be salvaged at SD.