GCA at CAK

gcapride

This was an absolutely terrible pillow fight by both teams. I see zero fire in most of the kids playing on our side of the ball. You can’t play this game without passion and a fire inside you. I saw a few that had it inside them tonight, but most don’t. Congrats to CAK on the win. That said, CAK is a really bad team. You fill in the blank on where we are. 

55 minutes ago, gcapride said:

This was an absolutely terrible pillow fight by both teams. I see zero fire in most of the kids playing on our side of the ball. You can’t play this game without passion and a fire inside you. I saw a few that had it inside them tonight, but most don’t. Congrats to CAK on the win. That said, CAK is a really bad team. You fill in the blank on where we are. 

The blank must say. GCA is a really really bad team right now that's not playing hard due to the coach.There's a little bit of talent over there. But word is that most kids have lost interest due to Coach Bradley and his coaching style. Word also is Coach Bradley is looking for a way out of GCA. If the kids don't like the coach, kids won't play for them. If this is true, what would the fix be? 

Edited by TheDarkSide

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

Such a dead sideline have they mailed it in?