Sequatchie @ Cumberland Co

SCPRIDE30

My grandmother told me once that if I couldn't say something nice, not to say anything at all. But she told me that in a letter from the Squatch county jail, so I don't think she's one to be telling me what to do. We're hoping she gets out in time for thanksgiving and Squatch county's state title game appearance. 

Cumberland county's football program reminds me a lot of my grandmother; tired, old, and un-loveable.

Squatch county 42

jail grandma 7

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, Indian said:

JV remained unbeaten with a 22-8 win over Bledsoe Monday. Lots of good players are ready to step in the next couple of years. 

I heard there were some fireworks at the JV game the other night.  Something about cussing and hand gesturing during the game.  I heard a phone call was made.  

Cumberland co... nothing good to say about them. Bad football team, share a county name with Kentucky, and have no decent entertainment except the frog gigging competition every other bi weekly thursday. I don’t understand why we have to lower ourselves to playa team like this. This game is the equalevant of Alcoa’s entire cupcake schedule. 

Squatch - 59

frog giggers- 0

20 hours ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Jets  just won a huge game against powell today. Heard the parade will be at 7:30 tonight. The halls are buzzing and cchs fans could not be more proud of the is gritty win. We will see what they have left in the tank for squatch on fri. Hear they are already greasing the light poles in crossville.

:lol:

Squatch about has this one wrapped up, can someone get me some game film for next week? Coach needs me to go ahead and start breaking it down. 

If anyone needs me I’ll be building the wall around the practice field the rest of the night. If you wonder which one I am, look for the shirtless guy standing over some loudmouth daddy that just got knocked out.