6A Pre Playoff predictions

dannyq

5 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

You said hub....:lol: When you learn a little about football and get at least 100 posts, come back and talk to us...Big sissy!

The number of posts is what make me know about football? If I had that much time I would be the average fan like yourself. I only have this little bit of time because we only watch film on Monday's and tomorrow I won't have time to play with you. LOL

Edited by Laneman36

5 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Youre sad. You seem to be obsessed with a certain topic. Started with fun HS football stuff, then this nonsense. 

Very sad. Just another Oak Ridge poster who rode the bench not too long ago (so she says???). Old enough to know better, but just doesn’t have the education or ability to act like a man....:thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Very sad. Just another Oak Ridge poster who rode the bench not too long ago (so she says???). Old enough to know better, but just doesn’t have the education or ability to act like a man....:thumb:

20 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

You two guys are a joke. You start throwing slants and trying to hammer away only to find out that you're not a smart or quick wit as you thought. LOL Yall are a couple of victims. LOL

1 minute ago, Laneman36 said:

You two guys are a joke. You start throwing slants and trying to hammer away only to find out that you're not a smart or quick wit as you thought. LOL Yall are a couple of victims. LOL

Never been a victim in my life and never will be. Seriously dude, its not that youre ever going to hurt my feelings or any weak nonsense like that. But that stuff you posted is ridiculous