Clinton at Campbell County

HSFBGuru

Clinton is improving but is it enough to get a win up in Campbell Co. should be an interesting game. Both teams fighting for a playoff Beth. Clinton has some injuries that need to heal by Friday. Washington’s ankle and they need Brock back. Not sure of his status. Not sure about CC. I did hear that 2 of t hire top receivers got ejected against Fulton. Not good for them. What’s everyone’s take on this?

I think Clinton has a better team than CC but I expect a bit of a letdown after Clinton had OR on the ropes and then lost by 26. I think they won't be nearly as "up" emotionally for this game and the letdown will be the difference. Therefore I look for CC to take this one even though Clinton has the better team this year.

4 hours ago, DragonVol said:

Brian was a Senior when I was a sophomore. Great man. I think the dragons get back in the W column this week with a 28-21 win vs C.C.  

I was sandwiched right in between you haha. I was a Junior. Brian was a great guy. Really hate to hear this. We just lost Jesse Long last week. 

• Upvote 1

Last year, Clinton jumped out to either a 21-0 or 21-7 lead, blew it, and lost 41-31. Not sure what to expect this year. Clinton has played better the past few weeks, other than against Fulton. They should have beat West and hung in there with Oak Ridge. If Campbell County's top two receivers are out, that could make it pretty interesting. Coaches need to call a good game tomorrow night...

12 hours ago, DragonVol said:

This must win game is shaping up well for the dragons. We need to get the ball in the hands of 8 and 2 and we’ll be fine. I’m gonna change my score a little bit to 35-14 dragons!!! 

#8 tried to go, but his ankle was bothering him too much. #23 stepped up big tonight and I was proud of #5 for making big plays when we needed them.