HVA at Farragut for 1-6A Title

RebelAtHeart

15 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

They ain't white after you've touched them that's for sure and they prolly smell like old potted meat and diabetic halitosis. An invite to what? An advisory session? When I need advice on orthopedic insoles or the best day of the week to shop at big lots I know just who to call. Also what exactly do you mean by putting you in quotation marks? You ain't tryin to say "you" people are you?  

If was going to say that, dont you think by now that I would just say it. Trust me when I say this , Ill say whatever however I want to say it. Got it? I usually do , no PC here. I was actually referring to your many personalities. And btw whats wrong with big lots anyway? 

How about that boy in GA

Edited by GREYRIDERx

I don't think the Admirals play well in rivalry games. Both teams have a lot of athletes. HVA's biggest concern will be stopping that back at Farragut with the neck roll. Sucker can flat out play football. I think HVA will razzle dazzle and it will be a close one. If the game is nasty from a weather standpoint I do think that will benefit HVA. Hardin Valley is primed up to win a region championship. I'm sure Eddie Courtney will have his boys riled up too, and should be a good game but HVA has conviction. They fight like a team who is hungry and I don't think Farragut has that. I'll hang up and listen.

Edited by matchesmalone2
Used wrong team name

From the perspective of a Farragut fan, I hope the Admirals decide to introduce Kyle Carter to the offensive game plan a bit earlier and more often than they did against Bearden. Farragut also had 3-and-out possessions in the second half where Carter was running strong - but got ZERO touches ; I just don't understand that. I heard someone say during the game that he had been nursing a nagging injury, however he certainly ran hard and looked great in the second half. Hopefully, the open date gave he and a couple of other key players an opportunity to get completely healthy.

I would also (still) really like to see Farragut substitute more freely on the defensive front... but I don't expect it. I don't know what I am missing, but it seems to me that the defense couldn't help but benefit from a rotation of fresh players at all D line positions, particularly in a 30 front. However, I suppose the coaches feel like a couple of those kids are better fatigued than the backups are when fresh. I am not sure why A. Johnson doesn't get more dedicated reps at Nitro... if for no other reason than to give TerHark an occasional breather. In 2016, the rotation at Nitro paid obvious dividends in the second half, especially in the playoffs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rebelsrecruit said:

BOY!?!?. You just don't get it. Ain't NOBODY on here your darn BOY! I take that back. You do get and don't care cause you racist!

So you did try to solicit a young boy in GA???????? 

Lol.  P boy.   You left out the dems deses and doses...

Ill make you famous cuck.

Edited by GREYRIDERx

27 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

Man, your right I'm scared to death of an ol fat white dude that likes to be tough fat fingering his nasty full of pork rind crum keyboard with greasy fat sausage fingers. I am scared to death of that. It makes me throw up a little just thinking about it.

Your more creative when your scared ... go smoke a cuban and it will be ok.