HVA at Farragut for 1-6A Title

RebelAtHeart

2 hours ago, RebelAtHeart said:

Hey Grey and Rebs... how bout you two man up and get the heck off this thread! This is how Rome collapsed... rhetoric and jabs are one thing but you BOTH go too far! Civility has become a dying art in this day and age... grow up and get out!

HVA 24  FHS 21

Hey man , sorry for the highjack. 

But freedom is what it is. Young jack wagon punks like to run it but they wont back it up.  

Think ill hang around some more though. 

Edited by GREYRIDERx

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Hey man , sorry for the highjack. 

But freedom is what it is. Young jack wagon punks like to run it but they wont back it up.  

Think ill hang around some more though. 

Apology accepted.

Agree freedom affords your right to say whatever... but I hate to think our forefathers and patriots bled to secure nonsensical ravings of crazed lunatics over petty, avoidable arguments. But I reckon that first amendment protects you and Rebs to throw verbal feces back and forth as well as any other free speeching. #merica

I do hope you hang around... when you aren’t screaming (virtually) at some jack wagon that crossed you the wrong way... you seem to know a lot about the glorious game of football.

Who you got in this one tomorrow?

On 10/24/2018 at 7:09 AM, blazer1set said:

Wow man, I had no idea that Maryville violated TSSAA recruiting rules.    Dang, no wonder they are so good every year.    Have you gone to the TSSAA and turned over your evidence so that investigations/sanctions can begin?      http://tssaa.org/about/contact-us/

You can try and give evidence toTT$$AA  about violations, but they really don't take any information serious unless it comes from a school administrator. You can call and give them what ever info you want, and it can be the truth, but they will not make the first inquiry or call and check. The are not like the police and a tip line. They just don't care. Who is the T$$AA police force, the administrators.

16 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I've seen Farragut play a couple of times and #15 is their go to player. They waited too  late to go to him in Bearden game. He didn't look hurt when he finally did get to run the ball. Another ? I have about Farragut is whats up with all the hype around #7? He had a good game against Bearden but that appears to really be it. Farragut needs to find a safety that isn't scared to hit. In the bearden game #18 wouldn't even try to tackle anyone. I assume they have another FS that was hurt cause I don't remember their FS being that bad when I watched them play OR. Farragut is an easy team to predict on offense. If they feed #15 the ball and let #11 pass from the play action they could have a big night. I do have one question. Does Farragut not have a TE? I noticed they rarely throw to the TE.

I agree the Admirals could use the TE more effectively. Farragut has a very good TE in Keathley. He has good hands and he is a physical runner after the catch. Early in the season he appeared to be a focal point in the offense; but lately, for whatever reason, he hasn’t been targeted as much. 

#18 is the backup QB and, quite honestly, I wish he would get a few more reps at that position. Although he doesn’t have the big arm that Wilkinson does, his mobility brings another dimension to the offense that I think is very often lacking. Furthermore, he is an accurate passer and he throws a nice deep ball as well. 

I would like to see #20 targeted more as well. He has good hands and big play speed. He is way underutilized IMO.

Edited by Former44
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RebelAtHeart said:

Apology accepted.

Agree freedom affords your right to say whatever... but I hate to think our forefathers and patriots bled to secure nonsensical ravings of crazed lunatics over petty, avoidable arguments. But I reckon that first amendment protects you and Rebs to throw verbal feces back and forth as well as any other free speeching. #merica

I do hope you hang around... when you aren’t screaming (virtually) at some jack wagon that crossed you the wrong way... you seem to know a lot about the glorious game of football.

Who you got in this one tomorrow?

I think HVA wins in a close one .

10 hours ago, RebelAtHeart said:

Hey Grey and Rebs... how bout you two man up and get the heck off this thread! This is how Rome collapsed... rhetoric and jabs are one thing but you BOTH go too far! Civility has become a dying art in this day and age... grow up and get out!

HVA 24  FHS 21

There not going to leave each other alone. There are no moderators that are ever going to shut down the Maryville posters. Death threats, violence, or whatever goes for the Maryville Mob. Coach T has gone down the crapper. I will probably get shut down for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

There not going to leave each other alone. There are no moderators that are ever going to shut down the Maryville posters. Death threats, violence, or whatever goes for the Maryville Mob. Coach T has gone down the crapper. I will probably get shut down for that.

You cant get shut down ... your bigtime.

Never seen any violence on here... but I do think there are some one here that are really really soft and a popped balloon would send them into the cellar. 

Have also seen some big stones thrown about and lots n lots of trolls with extremely sore butts.

Edited by GREYRIDERx