Lookout Valley @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

44 minutes ago, sportman said:

Do you think so? Is JB on a level with them?  

If healthy, I don’t think so but with so many injuries this year maybe so.  I think we should’ve been every bit as good as we were last year, if not better.  The injuries hurt us in two ways.  1 those guys weren’t on the field and 2 it didn’t allow this team to gel and grow and develop any consistency or rhythm.  There was a 2 game stretch where we were playing our best ball leading up to the Gordonsville game but then our starting tailback went out in the first quarter of that game and we were back to a 4-5-string RB.  Others have played hurt for a majority of the year and that hasn’t helped either.

2 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

If healthy, I don’t think so but with so many injuries this year maybe so.  I think we should’ve been every bit as good as we were last year, if not better.  The injuries hurt us in two ways.  1 those guys weren’t on the field and 2 it didn’t allow this team to gel and grow and develop any consistency or rhythm.  There was a 2 game stretch where we were playing our best ball leading up to the Gordonsville game but then our starting tailback went out in the first quarter of that game and we were back to a 4-5-string RB.  Others have played hurt for a majority of the year and that hasn’t helped either.

Thanks for that info. I was wondering bc I knew yall had some good talent coming back this year. Believe me, we know down here in SP about the injuries.  We usually have good luck with the injury bug, but it's raised it's ugly head on us this year and to have already a rather young team that hurts bad. Good luck to yall tonight and good to talk to you again.

15 minutes ago, LValum14 said:

LV will be overlooked in this one. Hope the boys can use it to their advantage. When you consider they are in a region with the best Whitwell team in 30 years and SP who is always SP, they are a pretty good team.

Don’t judge the coaches and the team based on what I say, I’m just a fan.