Ripley @ Millington

Allthetalk

Millington has improved a good bit since the opening week. I believe they are a little better than their 4 & 6 record as they played 3- 6A teams 1- 5A and a private school in the non region part of their schedule. Although the region is down this year the Trojans did go undefeated in region play. Should be a very competitive match up for a #1 vs  #4 first rounder . I believe Ripley handled Millington pretty easily in a pre season scrimmage, Didn't they?   

12 hours ago, TNHSFOOTBALLFAN said:

Millington has improved a good bit since the opening week. I believe they are a little better than their 4 & 6 record as they played 3- 6A teams 1- 5A and a private school in the non region part of their schedule. Although the region is down this year the Trojans did go undefeated in region play. Should be a very competitive match up for a #1 vs  #4 first rounder . I believe Ripley handled Millington pretty easily in a pre season scrimmage, Didn't they?   

Ripley & Millington actually scrimmaged once in the spring & once in the fall. The scrimmages were competitive, but ultimately Ripley did win both scrimmages. Both teams I'm sure have improved since then so not sure if you can hold much stock in those scrimmages.