Where does Mitchell play?

Fencecrew

Correction....They play at Whitehaven High School stadium right behind Whitehaven High school on Elvis Presly Blvd..just past Graceland....Having went there Friday nite with Milan, trust me when I say this...you can walk around Mckenzie and find the best sandlot/pasture and it will be like playing on the turf in Neyland stadium compared to their field..it was worse than horrible..it is something you will have to see to believe...I had heard it was bad, but I wasn't ready for what i walked on...no grass..lines were painted on dirt...chunks of the field were missing..

good luck..they send 9 men at you all nite..If Milan could play them 20 times they would win 19...Two bad snaps and it cost us...Their stadium is called Memorial Stadium

THE FIELD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MITCHELL WINNING.MITCHELL WAS JUST THE BETTER TEAM.GAMES ARE SOMETIMES WON BECAUSE OF THE OPPONENTS INADVERTENT MISTAKE.MITCHELL PLAYS IN THE RAIN,MUD,DRY WEATHER-WHATEVER!!JUST BRING WHAT YOU GOT & GO WITH IT.MAY THE BETTER TEAM WIN.DON'T HATE ON MITCHELL BECAUSE WE'RE THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF MEMPHIS THIS YEAR.YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH A BUNCH OF HUNGRY TIGERS!!!MITCHELL TIGERS TO THE STATE ALL THE WAY :);):D

[Edited by misshotrod on 11-24-02 7:58A]

Mitchell does not have a home football field like a lot of the city schools in Memphis. There are a number of stadiums that are used on a rotating basis. Most of them are selected to try and keep a team as close as possible to its

area. I will say that the city school system does a horrible job in taking care of the fields but its not Mitchell's responsibility to do that. They will probably play at Whitehaven again because Ridgeway will be hosting a game at Halle Stadium. If they don't play at Whitehaven, they will play at the fairgrounds down by the Liberty Bowl.

Secondly, if you win your region and the bracket favors you,

you can host 4 straight games in any given year. Every other year the bracket will flip from top to bottom. One year the even numbered regions will host the semifinal game and the next year the odd numbered regions will host. There is no limit on the amount of games you can host if you finish first in your region.