Quarterfinals Coalfield @ Greenback

orngnblk

4 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Team ball definitely wins championships for sure. We have athletes all over the field but I mean when it’s 3rd and 10+.... everyone knows where the ball is going. That’s what makes it hard for him. Now I’m his biggest critic by far and I don’t think I’ve congratulated him one time this season tbh... but he has worked his tail off all summer long waking up at 7 am just for this season and to help the team. He deserves more than 40 catches. I’ll delete this if it offends anyone.

If it offends the snowflakes so be it. This is your opinion and you deserve it. That being said he is one of the most uselfish kids i know. He never takes a play off and he is one of our biggest hitters on defense. We all love watching him and see what hes gonna do next. From standing in front of the Pizza shack in harriman and wave at people to one hand catching a ball that there was no way he could catch it. He will be sorely missed.  

7 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

If it offends the snowflakes so be it. This is your opinion and you deserve it. That being said he is one of the most uselfish kids i know. He never takes a play off and he is one of our biggest hitters on defense. We all love watching him and see what hes gonna do next. From standing in front of the Pizza shack in harriman and wave at people to one hand catching a ball that there was no way he could catch it. He will be sorely missed.  

The waving at the pizza place was hilarious. That was him and one of his good friends lol. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

1 minute ago, gfd709 said:

Yes it was. Yall have rasied two fine young men. I have enjoyed watching them both play.

Awe Eugene this means a lot! Especially from a non smoke blower. #23 will be a beast next year Lord willing he stays healthy. This is going to push him even more this off season. As far as being missed I can guarantee you he’s going to miss playing with his team more! They might need to give him a tranquilizer on the sidelines because he is going to be fired up over there!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Coalfield is a linemen down after Friday night. Or so we hear. Hate that for the kid and team. Something tells me our #52 is going to find another level here on out. He’s going to be playing for 2 out there and that boy loves his brother!

His brother? LadyKee sorry to hear about you and GBNations son. He is one great player. He will be the team leader next year for Greenback.