Camden Football

731rumors

On 1/23/2019 at 5:02 PM, howdoitknow said:

Stewart did beat West Carroll in the 2015 and 2017 jamborees if memory serves me correctly.  In 2016 West Carroll beat Stewart.  I know a jamboree is not a “real game” but Coach Wolfe wasn’t playing with middle schoolers those years I can assure you.  

No he didnt play with middle school kids at any of those "games" he also didn't use his mind aka game plan for them either so your off point completely.

On 1/22/2019 at 8:38 PM, Beagle said:

There is a reason Josh doest schedule us even for a scrimmage anymore  ..used to be good pffft.    Just so you know we lost 6 games this season of those six losses 2 were bad.Huntingdon and Waverly  both those teams were in the final 8 and barley lost then  

The others were by single scores 1-7 points  out of those 6 losses  all 6 of those teams were playing in round 2   4 in round 3  and 3 in round 4...   2 of the teams were knocked out in round 3 by  other teams we lost to..our schedule was murders row. We gave Lewis County a beat down and were the only loss they had until the playoffs.

Play and beat anyone good and then you can try and talk smack

Y'all may play good teams but you don't beat them. You're in one of the absolute weakest 3A regions in the state. Let's calm down. If this was Camden when Ward was there I'd back off but y'all are on a downhill slide and anyone who knows football realizes it. 

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

Y'all may play good teams but you don't beat them. You're in one of the absolute weakest 3A regions in the state. Let's calm down. If this was Camden when Ward was there I'd back off but y'all are on a downhill slide and anyone who knows football realizes it. 

Probably why a lot of you are praying for lil ole WCs coach

12 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

The difference between you and I is I have seen your teams and Camdens teams play..ya'll are not even in the same park with us.

The amount of good athletes alone is night and day... Coach Wards teams would have played the third team but half time no doubt.

We didnt beat the crap out of Lewis County who was 10-1 this year?  Really?     

We are not playing in a 1A ball like you guys the competition is a bit tougher  as you go up even in or region . When we schedule down to 2a its Waverly  Huntingdon Lewis County  and  River Side .  You know really good teams.  We scrimmaged  Dresden week before jamboree and ran them off their own field..I was the one who predicted ya'lls win vs them.

P.S.  We can have Josh anytime we want and you know it. He will leave ya'll at the first opportunity just like your last coach..wouldn't surprise me if it was for a Defensive Coordinators job .   WC isnt a good job  

Edited by Beagle

12 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Probably why a lot of you are praying for lil ole WCs coach

You quoted and answered yourself?  lol

I think you mean Camden resident Josh Wolfe...been your coach for 4 years  never moved  doesnt that make you wonder why he would drive that far for 4 years?   He knows he aint there for good and you do too

13 minutes ago, Beagle said:

The difference between you and I is I have seen your teams and Camdens teams play..ya'll are not even in the same park with us.

The amount of good athletes alone is night and day... Coach Wards teams would have played the third team but half time no doubt.

We didnt beat the crap out of Lewis County who was 10-1 this year?  Really?     

We are not playing in a 1A ball like you guys the competition is a bit tougher  as you go up even in or region . When we schedule down to 2a its Waverly  Huntingdon Lewis County  and  River Side .  You know really good teams.  We scrimmaged  Dresden week before jamboree and ran them off their own field..I was the one who predicted ya'lls win vs them.

P.S.  We can have Josh anytime we want and you know it. He will leave ya'll at the first opportunity just like your last coach..wouldn't surprise me if it was for a Defensive Coordinators job .   WC isnt a good job  

You guys lost to Huntingdon by 5 scores if memory serves me correctly. I'm sure LC would've beat Camden by at least 2-3 scores. L's to so many lower class schools. If you're a 3A team and your claim to fame is you play lower classifications tough then that speaks volumes. Just be glad TSSAA moved you guys across the river. You wouldn't survive in 7-3A. 

6 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

You guys lost to Huntingdon by 5 scores if memory serves me correctly. I'm sure LC would've beat Camden by at least 2-3 scores. L's to so many lower class schools. If you're a 3A team and your claim to fame is you play lower classifications tough then that speaks volumes. Just be glad TSSAA moved you guys across the river. You wouldn't survive in 7-3A. 

Lake County had one player and you guys couldn't stop him..the first game I was at was a fluke they kept dropping the ball.    The QB/MLB did what he wanted when ever he wanted. I felt bad for you guys and had no chips in the game.  

Yep  Huntingdon whooped us good it was the only time all year I felt bad for the boys but they did that to a lot of good teams...why is it you don't play them anymore?   Tired of those 5-7 score losses year after year after year after year? How many times have you beat them?  once ever? lol

Yep   we are the 3rd smallest school in 3a...about 25 students from 2a  but we still keep on making the playoffs year after year even when we were in 7-3a  played a home playoff game 13 of the last 14 years. Its nice i admit

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

Lake County had one player and you guys couldn't stop him..the first game I was at was a fluke they kept dropping the ball.    The QB/MLB did what he wanted when ever he wanted. I felt bad for you guys and had no chips in the game.  

Yep  Huntingdon whooped us good it was the only time all year I felt bad for the boys but they did that to a lot of good teams...why is it you don't play them anymore?   Tired of those 5-7 score losses year after year after year after year? How many times have you beat them?  once ever? lol

Yep   we are the 3rd smallest school in 3a...about 25 students from 2a  but we still keep on making the playoffs year after year even when we were in 7-3a  played a home playoff game 13 of the last 14 years. Its nice i admit

Because you're in a sorry region my friend. I love all this talk of Camden's proud history. You guys have been playing ball since Adam and Eve, how many gold balls to show for it? Have you guys ever even been to the big dance? Best season the past 10 years? Come on now. You're the only School in Benton that plays ball,and you still seem to have a talent problem(yes compared to other 3A schools). Let's get off the high horse here. 

6 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

Camden would kill West Carroll.  Like I said they’d be lucky to beat Stewart if they played 3A.  

Our enrollment is under 300 smart guy I'd imagine we wouldn't fare too well in 3a. Camden does ok, but like I said the weak region makes you guys look better than what you are

Edited by WarEagleCartman