Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a lot of people talk about the best in the West of Tennessee, they often refere to teams in rural West Tennessee, excluding Memphis. I do not know why, but that the way it is. I, personnally, think that it is silly.

Finally, to answer to your statement about all these teams that you did not know, we have a lot of them in West Tennessee, but they never go out of their district to play stronger teams. So people, and I mean players, do not be outraged when people do not give West Tennessee (rural) teams credit in soccer. Let's schedule the Memphis and Nashville teams and maybe we will get a little bit more credit. Until then, just be happy to compete in your disrict and make vacation plans for the third week of May, the week of the State tournament! :)

Best team in Jackson? I'm not really sure. Everyone thinks JCM will be, but I think Northside will beat them and maybe even USJ. They lost alot of talent. It's really up for grabs because it seems like all of the jackson teams suffered some pretty big losses. USJ will miss Metcalf extremely bad, and Northside will miss their forawrd Jared New. Trinity has a good forward who I think will have a breakout year this year, but that is about all they have. Southside will be a joke. I'm looking forward to the Best of the West tourney to see who comes out on the top. Maybe it'll be your teams year whscap. And by the way Nikaia is right about the memphis thing. Memphis dominates the soccer front of west tennessee, but they are not really considered "West Tennnessee teams". They are "Memphis teams" which is a much more prestigious classification. Memphis is the highschool soccer capital of tennessee, no doubt