Southside vs Westview Rd 2

biggz1517

1 minute ago, biggz1517 said:

Sooooo since Southside Lady Hawks handled Crockett County tonight, can they beat Westview too? WV beat them by 30 earlier in the year... remember? I say SS by 13! Chime in! Lemme hear you!!!

SS could win the game, but if I were a betting man I'd take 13 points and WV. I believe WV will get SS by 3. It'll be interesting to see if WV tries to run them out of the gym again or play half court defense and offense. Either way, I believe this game comes down to the last couple of possessions. Should be a barn burner for sure. 

35 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

SS could win the game, but if I were a betting man I'd take 13 points and WV. I believe WV will get SS by 3. It'll be interesting to see if WV tries to run them out of the gym again or play half court defense and offense. Either way, I believe this game comes down to the last couple of possessions. Should be a barn burner for sure. 

39 minutes ago, biggz1517 said:

Sooooo since Southside Lady Hawks handled Crockett County tonight, can they beat Westview too? WV beat them by 30 earlier in the year... remember? I say SS by 13! Chime in! Lemme hear you!!!

Game I been waiting on! I have South Side by 7, the prior game WV won deflated our arrogant butts! We needed that loss! We missed 17 free throws, also missed 20 plus point blank layups! Also WV left his starters in even with our 3 string team in! We will out run them & we win by 7! 45-38 

Edited by Tez2319

16 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

Game I been waiting on! I have South Side by 7, the prior game WV won deflated our arrogant butts! We needed that loss! We missed 17 free throws, also missed 20 plus point blank layups! Also WV left his starters in even with our 3 string team in! We will out run them & we win by 7! 45-38 

It'll be another classic I'm sure. SS and WV aren't scared of each other and that's one advantage they have when they play a lot of teams. Your freshman post is going to be a very dominant player. I could be completely off, but I'm taking WV by 3. I believe it'll come down to who can make the most 3s at the end of the night and who can stay out of foul trouble. It'll be loud for sure. 

5 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

It'll be another classic I'm sure. SS and WV aren't scared of each other and that's one advantage they have when they play a lot of teams. Your freshman post is going to be a very dominant player. I could be completely off, but I'm taking WV by 3. I believe it'll come down to who can make the most 3s at the end of the night and who can stay out of foul trouble. It'll be loud for sure. 

Yea she is tuff! Hopefully we can stay out of foul trouble, and knock dwn our free throws! Our coach will have our ladies in the right defense to minimize the 3’s, and minimize the offensive rebounds! If these things happens( I know that is a lot) we will win by 8! It will definitely be loud in there! 

15 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

SS by 10 to 15. Westview hasn't played well as of late. South Side is just too athletic for Westview. The Big question is can Westview throw it inside to the big girl early and often. If they can do that then it will be a closer game. 

Yea I think they will try & force it inside. Only problem is that if we stay outta foul trouble we have the personal to handle her on the block! We will run her to death just like in 2016-2017! Don’t let Westview sit there defense up & they will be in trouble! 

1 minute ago, Tez2319 said:

Yea I think they will try & force it inside. Only problem is that if we stay outta foul trouble we have the personal to handle her on the block! We will run her to death just like in 2016-2017! Don’t let Westview sit there defense up & they will be in trouble! 

I agree! Westview has athletes and good shooters so if they knock down the three yall might be in trouble. Southside has better athletes and are quicker at every position. The big girl may have to get some oxygen during timeouts because y'all will run her to death. Westview will make it a half court game so it will be interesting.

2 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

I agree! Westview has athletes and good shooters so if they knock down the three yall might be in trouble. Southside has better athletes and are quicker at every position. The big girl may have to get some oxygen during timeouts because y'all will run her to death. Westview will make it a half court game so it will be interesting.

Yeah big momma was running with her mouth wide open tonight! SS will take advantage of that! Coach McNeal will have them right for that moment! If the beetle juices call a fair game, I can't see WV beating SS. Tonight against Crockett, I thought there was a lot of questionable calls (and no calls)... We'll see Wednesday night!

5 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Well hopefully that is true lol oxygen will be needed! We will run her to the bench lol

1 minute ago, biggz1517 said:

Yeah big momma was running with her mouth wide open tonight! SS will take advantage of that! Coach McNeal will have them right for that moment! If the beetle juices call a fair game, I can't see WV beating SS. Tonight against Crockett, I thought there was a lot of questionable calls (and no calls)... We'll see Wednesday night!

:lol: That post was great! I think South side is definitely a favorite to make some noise in Murfreesboro. Been following yall since the season started. Refereeing has been great in region 6A where is which we play. Maybe it will be consistent for you  guys tomorrow. 

• Like 1