Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

Yep last game was pitiful officiating. Hope the outcome is different tomorrow night tho. Like I say we gotta stop the slapping and reaching in. Can’t get in foul trouble and keep them off of the Charity stripe. They can shoot a foul shot fer sure. Also our shooting the last game wasn’t the best of the year and that didn’t help. I’m sure the Landers will give their all. They always do 

32 minutes ago, foreveranole said:

Yep last game was pitiful officiating. Hope the outcome is different tomorrow night tho. Like I say we gotta stop the slapping and reaching in. Can’t get in foul trouble and keep them off of the Charity stripe. They can shoot a foul shot fer sure. Also our shooting the last game wasn’t the best of the year and that didn’t help. I’m sure the Landers will give their all. They always do 

In our championship game,  my daughters quick ball handling made the other team foul them.  NG has very good ball handlers so maybe the lady landers need to work on moving their feet and cutting off lanes. 

2 hours ago, foreveranole said:

Yep that’s the problem. Cutting off lanes. We had problems with that last night against the Eaglets. The guard would drive the middle and we would foul almost every time. And yes especially the ball handling guard from NG is extremely fast and plays good D 

Nole, you're gonna be in for a treat when my twins and Reagan Blair move up. They are the speediest guards I've seen at that age

Yeah those young ladies are quick. Havnt seen yours play B ball those. I Love watching those youngins play any way. I’ve followed this years 8th grade team in B ball and Softball for forever, Love them girls and can’t wait to see them for the next 4 years. My girl is their age and they played together a few years in B ball. But yeah I’m excited about years to come for girls B ball and Softball at Cloudland HIgh. Well as long at Cloudland High is in Roan Mountain. 

13 hours ago, foreveranole said:

Yeah those young ladies are quick. Havnt seen yours play B ball those. I Love watching those youngins play any way. I’ve followed this years 8th grade team in B ball and Softball for forever, Love them girls and can’t wait to see them for the next 4 years. My girl is their age and they played together a few years in B ball. But yeah I’m excited about years to come for girls B ball and Softball at Cloudland HIgh. Well as long at Cloudland High is in Roan Mountain. 

I love my girls being out there with Ryan and Sahara.  It'll make them better.  Glad to see your baby playing too. She's a sweetheart 

Yeah I’m pretty pumped about her wanting to play. If she will hang with it I think she can contribute to the team some maybe in a couple years. Kids really don’t understand and want to put in the work to be competitive but want the Glory of being the All Star. You gotta give it your all and work hard. And now days you gotta work pretty much year round. Can’t wait to watch them all in years to come. 

5 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I find it fairly easy to pull for Cland. They are a county school who plays with the hand they were dealt. Unlike the orange and black monster who takes other people's best players. People would be surprised how average they would be with just t.a. Dugger kids 

Warrior, i appreciate your support. I agree that its more impressive to win with your own community.  However,  like I've said many times before,  the kids families make the choice to transfer.  There are good people in the cyclone programs.  If my kids didn't go to cland, they would go there.  

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Warrior, i appreciate your support. I agree that its more impressive to win with your own community.  However,  like I've said many times before,  the kids families make the choice to transfer.  There are good people in the cyclone programs.  If my kids didn't go to cland, they would go there.  

There is a lot of truth to what you're saying. When you play county ball you have to get you a good group and literally go build something in your time at the school. When you play City ball all you have to do is enjoy what someone already built.