Rhea County travels to Franklin County today!

Scrimmage starts at 5:30.   I'll get interviews with both Coaches and post some game film here.   Probably be tomorrow before I get it loaded up to YouTube.   I'll be facebook live some today.  Like me on Facebook to get notification today:   Facebook.com/fridaymainevent

Friday Main Event Facebook Page

Edited by FridayMainEvent

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Scrimmage starts at 5:30.   I'll get interviews with both Coaches and post some game film here.   Probably be tomorrow before I get it loaded up to YouTube.   I'll be facebook live some today.  Like me on Facebook to get notification today:   Facebook.com/fridaymainevent

Friday Main Event Facebook Page

From what I've heard thru the grapevine is FC will be better this coming year.  How much better?  I don't know.    Looks like Mac has been lifting the weights along with his Rebels.

I'll check in tomorrow to give it a look.   Got a baseball game this evening. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

From what I've heard thru the grapevine is FC will be better this coming year.  How much better?  I don't know.    Looks like Mac has been lifting the weights along with his Rebels.

I'd heard the Qb left.  I'll find out soon enough. 

Here is my interview with Coach McCurry tonight.   Rhea County was up 3-1 in the scoring when I left.  If you haven't yet, I'd appreciate you subscribing to our channel when you watch the video.    Subscriptions are the life blood of these YouTube channels.    Thanks in advance!

Coach Mac McCurry

Edited by FridayMainEvent

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I've got the Coaches interviews up, Southtowner.   Unfortunately I didn't realize my camcorder battery was going bad.  I did charge it the night before so apparently its going bad.   I do have some video of the scrimmage posted on my facebook page though.   I've got a link to that above.

Rhea County seemed to be better up front.   There further along at this point defensively as well.   FC has the edge in the backfield with Dakota Waggoner.   Coach Mac did tell me he had a number of kids out with injury or recent surgery who would be back before start of the season, so I'm sure that will help a lot.   I'm not sure how many (if any) Rhea County were missing yesterday that will impact the season.

6 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I've got the Coaches interviews up, Southtowner.   Unfortunately I didn't realize my camcorder battery was going bad.  I did charge it the night before so apparently its going bad.   I do have some video of the scrimmage posted on my facebook page though.   I've got a link to that above.

Rhea County seemed to be better up front.   There further along at this point defensively as well.   FC has the edge in the backfield with Dakota Waggoner.   Coach Mac did tell me he had a number of kids out with injury or recent surgery who would be back before start of the season, so I'm sure that will help a lot.   I'm not sure how many (if any) Rhea County were missing yesterday that will impact the season.

When should we expect a breakdown of each region and classes?  Mid to late July? 

17 hours ago, Southtowner said:

When should we expect a breakdown of each region and classes?  Mid to late July? 

yes!  Probably 3rd weekend in July.   I'm waiting on my buddy Donovan to put out his returning players series.   I don't have the connections he has to put that info out.   Have to cheat off him for that part of the show.    I go thru and pull the leading stat returners off teams that put that information online, but many schools don't unfortunately. 

11 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

yes!  Probably 3rd weekend in July.   I'm waiting on my buddy Donovan to put out his returning players series.   I don't have the connections he has to put that info out.   Have to cheat off him for that part of the show.    I go thru and pull the leading stat returners off teams that put that information online, but many schools don't unfortunately. 

DStew is one of the untouchables.  One of the best in the business. 

• Upvote 1