Lewis Co. Boys!!

Guest pantherpaws

I'm not sure, but I don't think their, or who ever is running the show which maybe the coach or perhaps the point guard which should have control of the offense but 24 doesn't need it because it appears that he is brain dead, strategy is working to well. Making the other team ask themselves "why are they giving us the game?", isn't working. Time to try something else. Wait, why did I say that? We need to be realistic on here. You know that won't happen. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno which games ya'll are watching but I don't get where you would find much to complain about in the pg. The leader on that team lately has been the pg. If I was going to complain it would come from the team as a whole playing 4 quarters not any less. I guess I just am a true fan who is not going to bash one player when it was obvious we were out plyaed against Giles. I would hold the ball too if my team played that bad in the first half against anyone. Oh well.... dogg him all you want but that team and the coach knows w/o him they are in a world of hurt.