Lewis Co. Boys!!

Guest pantherpaws

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spongy04

i just wanted to say that the LCHS boys are gonna rock the house this year! Everyone watch out! We are really good this year and i also suspect us to go all the way :) When we do you know i"ll be there!!

Guest ballzac

last nights game with loretto was good up until the point where we got 2 technicals on us, the game was much closer than what the score showed. ellis dailey showed some strength for us in only his first game out, i think we'll be all right and we plan to get out game together friday night in marshall co.

This game that I watched last night was probably the ugliest game that I have ever watched for the most part. Lewis Co. played horrible from the beginning. Don't take this the wrong way though. I'm not taking anything away from them. They played a real good game. It's just that Lewis never got into it. I've seen them play ball at Chester Co. and then at home against Camden. That's what a team is supposed to look like. They did start picking up things late in the game and cut it from a 13 point lead to 2. But thats when things got even uglier. Then with having to foul and 2 technical fouls, Loretto pulled out by 10. Just don't take me the wrong way, Loretto played well. Lewis Co. is just going to have to start playing like they did the first two games.