Lewis Co. Boys!!

Guest pantherpaws

Guest ballzac

cogs: your a complete moron, i mean for god's sakes were you even at marshall co.? if you were, you would have seen a great defensive display from lc, when you hold a team to 5 points in one half you'll gain a lot of respect, and i agree with corvette, i don't think marshall can be lc if they were as good as you say they are, they would have beat us the other night.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomab needs to Gohome. His latest rankings still leave out the panthers after their big win and total domination Friday night. What is more crazy is he still has Marshall County in the rankings even after a 0-2 start.

The panthers really need a win tonight to earn the respect they deserve. It will be tough but they can do it. From what I've heard Giles County just plays streetball, so if the panthers play hard and smart they just might do it.

Hey Marvin, if you knew offence someone would not have to define it for you! Its certainly not averaging 30-40 points per game!! Oh yeah ! I know what offence is - - its stoping your fast break at half court, waiting for the defence to catch up then pass the ball around [gotta kill some time] making sure everyone is down court and ready to run the big OFFENCE![same ole play] ..."Looks like the proof is in the pudding"! Hey by the way, Perry County game - they played ball the last quarter-[uptempo speaking] even though several air balls or scudd missiles were fired! Thats an improvement. I believe this bunch will break 50pts soon.

Hey don't go off on me. I totally agree with you. You can't stop running the ball when you get to halfcourt. Thats the PG's fault. #24 is always slowing everything down. It looks pitiful. And the turnovers are awful. I'm not going to say any names but they know who they are. At least the main one's do. Look how they did when they ran the ball in the 4th. They dominated. And another thing while I'm talkin about the PG, why in the world do you want to hold the ball at halfcourt at the end of quarters when your down. That's stupid. You're just hurting yourself. I know you want to sometimes when your up but that is very rare here lately. Ya'll need to get it together guys.

I did not mean to go off on you Marvin, my appology. I agree with your statement 125%. Could not have been stated any clearer! Maybe this will sink home!!! Great point. I always wondered myself why you hold the ball when your down in points, must be one of those "hypophysocology" things! I guess to shake the other team up and make them ask why are you giving this game to us! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;)