Beware McKenzie fans........

hardhead

I was at the Mitchell-Milan game. Some of the Mitchell fans were very rude (and that stating it nicely)after the game. They harrassed Milan's band. It was little scarey. I would hate to think how they would have acted if Mitchell had lost.

I would suggest the McKenzie administration call the Memphis PD and ask for some police presence. There was only two cars there Friday night and they were only directing traffic.

Good luck, Rebels.

THAT'S A BLATANT LIE ABOUT MITCHELL HARASSING THE BAND OR ANYONE FROM MILAN. SURE THE MITCHELL FANS WERE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SELECTIONS PLAYED BY THEIR BAND,BUT THAT'S AS FAR AS IT WENT.DON'T TRY TO START ANYTHING BETWEEN THESE TEAMS.WE'RE HERE TO WIN THIS GAME AND I'M PRETTY SURE WE WILL.BUT IN THE EVENT WE DON'T-THERE AREN'T ANY HOSTILITIES

TOWARD MCKENZIE OR ANY TEAM FOR THAT REASON.WE ARE A GROUP OF CIVILIZED INDIVIDUALS AND DON'T CONDONE ANY VIOLENCE.MILAN WAS UPSET BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FAVORED TEAM AND THEY LOST-SO????.SURE WE'RE GOING TO BOAST BECAUSE IT WAS A GREAT VICTORY FOR US.IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS MAY BE YOU NEED TO STAY OUT OF MEMPHIS & STOP TRYING TO STIR UP SH__!!!! :):D:x:(

I am sure that Mitchell has a good football team as does McKenzie. I believe both schools have not got the respect that they deserve as a viable football team. The media is too wrapped up in past performances from other football teams to give due respect to a school that is having an exceptional year. I hope that whichever team, Mitchell or Mckenzie, wins the Friday night game goes on to become the Class AA State Champion. Then maybe the lazy football pollsters and sports reporters will finally decide that each year is a new year and give respect to teams that deserve the respect. Maybe it is time to consider Mitchell and McKenzie FOOTBALL POWERS.

OK, Misshotrod, here's my last post in this subject.

Mitchell has a very good football team. Milan made some mistakes and got beat. The team that makes the fewest mistakes wins. That's football.

Do me one favor. After the ballgame, stand near the gate where the McKenzie fans exit, walk over around the McKenzie buses. Tell me about it. I'll be waiting to see what you post.

Hardhead