Trousdale at Friendship Christian

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, football6 said:

This is a big game u know as well as I do the players will be ready for this one.

53 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

We all know that FC likes to play that hurt card but we all know they will be on the field Friday night. 

Hopefully I'm there Friday afternoon and get to find out for myself. Otherwise I'll be in a treestand sweating all afternoon in the heat.

How is TC looking this year? Any info on the team compared to last year? How many returners do y'all have coming back?  

3 minutes ago, football6 said:

I know more than u think I got a kid playing we lost most of our lineman they going young up front this year. Got most of our skill players back.

Sounds like y'all may take a small step back last year. It's always tough replacing a few linemen when you're a smaller school, though I'm sure the ones playing this year are some pretty big boys. TC always had some big linemen from 2003-2010. Y'all should have another great game with watertown. I believe they're in the same boat as y'all with replacing some linemen. 

Is y'alls QB the player to look out for?