Can the Cardinals Fly in Tornado Alley UC VS Adamsville

Bigsw02

4 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well folks, looks like we all are having some issues, one way or another. Except for Peabody that is. But who wants to talk about them so early in the season. My Tornadoes are getting better but still have a long way to go. Looking forward to this Friday night.

Do you guys have a live stream for folks that have to work and can't make it? Asking for myself, cause I don't have any friends!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Do you guys have a live stream for folks that have to work and can't make it? Asking for myself, cause I don't have any friends!! :rolleyes:

Not an official site, no. Sometimes my wife will Livestream from her FB page. However, she has only done this for her personal friends. So I can't promise you anything.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:28 PM, BigEdMo said:

I am Not hating. I respect Aville big time. But I think We are seeing a swing in the county. Kids are starting to go back to McNairy Central. I dont Think they are getting the athletes from Chester and Hardin county like years before. Sorry had to shake a little bush boss. But seriously this game will define Adamsville this year. I think Right now UC will take this one with old fashioned football. 

I was thinking the same