Notre Dame @ Silverdale

Booger

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/6/2019 at 12:12 PM, gcapride said:

Can Silverdale be that much improved over last year? Can't wait to see how this one plays out. Going with ND in this one.

yes they can b....but sumbody else ant

Booger just sayin:shock:

On 9/6/2019 at 8:09 PM, gcapride said:

Word from the undercover ram is that ND ain’t playing too good right now. Silverdale up 7-0 1st qtr

its tru. thats tru also

Booger just sayin :blink:

On 9/6/2019 at 11:07 PM, gcapride said:

Thank you. Good win for CCS tonight too. 

The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Dr won a game gaisnt a Whitwool team that ant even a shell of themselves from last season...and the coach that led Whitwool to that championship packed his bags up after he got that trophy and that stock of players graduated and moved to Waverly.....so a win it was.....

...but

Booger just sayin :roll:

On 9/7/2019 at 9:22 AM, BoydBucFan said:

Hey Boog...Congrats on the win but I’m scratching my head on this one. Ensight?

keep scratchin....BBF ant the only scratcher out there..

...Irish way down with no depth, Fant once again workin new coachin staff on both sides of the ball, and not exactly hittin all cylinders yet.....and thinkin the same herd of Baptist Zebras that were hired by them folks up at the Baptist Grace of Karns 2 years ago were hired by the Baptist of Silverdale.....them baptist snake handlin zebras get there fangs hunkered down into a catholic team.....they just bought ant no antivenom for it

...that head zebra and her back judger chunked so many holdin flags they had to bring out a new batch of replacement caution flags in the 4th...they even chaunked a few yellers becasue they said a couple of our trenches were blockin to meanly down field

Insight?....this is the first game this season the Irishmen played with sum effort in the 2nd half....the new coachin staff is a real experience and good guys and they appear to b gettin their stuff on track.....Fant cant do nuttin bout depth and the load of young guys and freshman havin to play....the Irish r in a different spot than they have been since Fant arrived.....but if everyone on Vermont Ave can b patient and overcome the lumps that might show up.....the Irish may just b ok in the end......if all those Irish hatters want to have them Saturday Parades down the middle of their streets and campus's again.....this is the time to take advantage of it before Fant and his satff get this thing rollin

...good win for your Bucs

Booger just sayin  :thumb: