Fairview @ Cheatham co.

CheathamMan01

The jury is still out on Fairview far as I'm concerned. They're going to have to get some basic stuff shored up before I get too fired up about them. Like tackling. Or stop turning the ball over. So far I'm not very impressed I'll be honest. I'd love for Cheatham to make a game of it. 

3 hours ago, ladyvol31 said:

I agree with Swarm, Fairview needs to take care of the ball, do a better job tackling (especially in the open field), and I will add - defend the pass better.  I know the staff must see this too and are working to get them prepared for Cheatham this week.

I know the Fairview staff will have their boys ready to play Friday.

I've been really impressed with how our D coordinator has prepared our boys so far, and with the job our special teams have done. Our new head coach is a good one 

Edited by CheathamMan01

1 hour ago, CheathamMan01 said:

I know the Fairview staff will have their boys ready to play Friday.

I've been really impressed with how our D coordinator has prepared our boys so far, and with the job our special teams have done. Our new head coach is a good one too.

That's great to hear. Good luck to the Cubs on returning to their winning ways. :thumb: