Shelbyville Central @ Marshall County

Marshall1969

As always, when playing Shelbyville over the last few years, the Tigers secondary will have to be on their toes. If they can limit the passing attack from SC the rest will take care of itself. The Tigers D line can handle the run game and I'm confident that their secondary can get the job done.

Friday Main Event heads down to Lewisburg this Friday to bring you the best Statewide Pregame show!   We'll have Coaches Interviews from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM followed by discussion about the 25 biggest games in the State for Week Four!  Join Mike Molder and Lee Teat every week as we travel to different locations around the State and bring you interviews from some of the best Coaches in high school football!  Here is our lineup for this week:

4:30 -  Mr. Pleasant Head Coach Bronson Bradley

4:45 -  Union City Head Coach Darren Bowling

5:15-  Marshall County Head Coach Thomas Osteen

5:30-  Shelbyville Head Coach Justin Palmer

Be sure and head over to our YouTube Channel prior to the show and click the Subscribe Button!   You can then click the "set reminder" button on the next live stream to receive notifications when we go LIVE each week.   Appreciate all my CoachT buddies keeping this show alive by supporting our broadcast each week.  Here is a link to our Stream for Sept. 13th!

Friday Main Event LIVE Stream for Week Four

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:28 AM, leadfarmer said:

As always, when playing Shelbyville over the last few years, the Tigers secondary will have to be on their toes. If they can limit the passing attack from SC the rest will take care of itself. The Tigers D line can handle the run game and I'm confident that their secondary can get the job done.

I talked to Coach Osteen last night.   He's pretty excited about this one and expecting a really tough Shelbyville team coming in there.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I talked to Coach Osteen last night.   He's pretty excited about this one and expecting a really tough Shelbyville team coming in there.

Shelbyville played a close game with Page which from what I hear, Page is pretty tough this year. It should be a great game and will probably come down to who can hang on to the football.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Lead, what has happened to my poor ole Raiders.  They can't even seem to stay competitive in games.  I will say it again be careful what you wish for cuz you may just get it.

Its cyclical.  Every team goes through this at some point. I know that Spring Hill has some athletes. I would venture to guess that there are quite a few kids walking the halls that would really help the program. It's up to the coaches and current players to get them suited up.

Edited by leadfarmer

On 9/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Lead, what has happened to my poor ole Raiders.  They can't even seem to stay competitive in games.  I will say it again be careful what you wish for cuz you may just get it.

Deschumps.  Survived all three head coach door names.  2 first downs against franklin last year. phillips was wanting to come to us last year mid season.  martin is coach in name only, brown and deschamp rule and until they are gone, you are the wiseman.  smith, malone, johnson, sutherlands, etc, not including the ones that don't care to even play because of him.  player talent is there.