YOUR TEAMS STATS! (WHERE ARE THEY??)

FridayMainEvent

I'm so sick of digging.... and digging.......... and digging.........  Every week to find out how your kids did for the night.   The main reason we do our show is to get a kids name out there that may not be getting recognized by other forms of media.   

For that reason, I've set up a page on our website for the express purpose of accessing stats for all players.    Most of the teams I have right now only post stats to "unnamed" website.   If you go to my website, the teams that have a hyperlink are teams I found stats for.   If your team IS NOT included among those teams and you load stats to some other site, please email me a link (Mike@fridaymainevent.com) to where your Stats are stored and I'll add that to our website.  Thanks!

Friday Main Event Team Stats

On 9/20/2019 at 6:55 PM, steelcityroller said:

I have a question for those out there along the same lines.

What are some good sites for viewing games or what teams broadcast their games online (either streaming or upload)?

Check your teams "Schedule" on this website.   Most all games have links to audio and some have video links right there on the schedule.

3 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

5Star Prep does a great job out this way.

Yes, I heard about them, but someone told me they charged for full access.   I'm trying to create a "FREE" location to access Stats for all players.   All the links I have so far do not require a membership to see stats.   Was I mis-informed about 5 star?